2016 Indiana Woodgas Meetup | Argos, IN | May 19-22

I leave in the morning. 46 bags of wood.

7 Likes

Mr Carl

Iā€™m not going to have the Dakota done in time. Iā€™m trying to patch the Ford up so it can make it. Would you like me to bring the fuel controller so you can put on a show? maybe a fuel pump too.

Paul not sure where exactly how far west you are but when I travel out east I cross over into Pennsylvania at Bingentom . I know I spelt that wrong. and take 80 west. It is much more mountainā€™s though. 90 is much flatter if I remember. No tolls on 80. Have a good trip wish I could make it this year. I have been looking forward to meeting you.

2 Likes

Schedules are printed.

3 Likes

I stay away from Clevelandā€¦!! Steer around that mess. But Iā€™m a country pumpken and others might like traffic jamsā€¦

2 Likes

Like with any city, timing is everything.

1 Like

Weā€™ll miss you and the dog Jim.

3 Likes

Hereā€™s how weā€™re doing the 101 sessions this year.

Instead of a whiteboard, Iā€™ve printed up some blank forms. Anyone who wants to have an impromptu session, grab a form, put the description, location, and time. Anyone who wants to go should sign up. If nobody signs up, then it doesnā€™t happen.

Pro Tip: Post these early, so folks have time to sign up. Last minute sessions wonā€™t attract much attention.

Hereā€™s an example:

2 Likes

Mr Max is coming!:joy:

4 Likes

Yeah, I thought about adding some celebrities but Max is already one, so why bother? :grin:

2 Likes

Hello All,
Iā€™m heading out for Argos in the morning, which is good news, but not driving the woodgas truck, which really stinks. Itā€™s been a very busy spring and the '56 isnā€™t ready for the 1800 mile round trip. Bill will be happy to know the generator is loaded and ready to go. Should get there Thursday around lunch.
Canā€™t wait to see all you Gassie guys and your Gassie wives too.
Safe Travels Everyone. MikeyB

4 Likes

Max? Really? How exciting. When will he be there?
I will get there Thursday evening.
Yes Mike, i am very excited about this generator. This will solve all electrical challenges i have faced the last 12 months up here. Almost like cheating.

3 Likes

Sorry, it was a joke. We wish he were thoughā€¦

3 Likes

Boy Chris you had me going there. I told Dana that Max was going to fly over from the other side of the ocean. She said will next year we should try to make it. Sounds like a road trip to me. She loves to go on Road Trips. I hope everyone has a safe trip there and back again. Traveling mercies to you all. I know all of you will have a Great time at the Argos event.
Keep on Gasifiing. Bob

4 Likes

OK. Got it worked out. Me and Hoss are going to drive up. Plan to arrive friday afternoon.

10 Likes

well all the wood packed I could come up with not enough for a round trip but maybe almost one way and some to play with while there.

6 Likes

Ronā€™s got plenty to get you home on. Have a good trip!

2 Likes

Hello all .

We put almost 500 miles down today and really enjoyed the trip with the exception of downtown Nashville and Louisville. ( bumper to bumper traffic )

The dakota likes the open road :relaxed:

7 Likes

Packed up the gasifier (and a lot of other stuff too)ā€¦ it sure looks right at home in the Dakota.

Leaving bright and early tomorrow!

7 Likes

720 miles done. 140 to go in the morning. Good travelling weather. See yā€™all tomorrow.

7 Likes