Argos 2019 Meetup Sign-up Form

Here is a link for the promised sign-up sheet for the 2019 Argos Meetup. There is a response summary in a separate link below. I will try to keep contact information private. :smiley:

NOTE: I have gotten several forms submitted with only a time stamp. Please respond to the questions before you click the “Submit” graphic. If it is just a random submit, I will continue to delete. THANKS!

Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfIhTk_17l0eWuwDZLrG5HoDaYvIGnGVPmlwgOIKTIydMMtbQ/viewform

Please keep the conversation going on the original thread

1 Like

Link to responses

Private, yes, you are invited to look! (but without your contact information). If this works, we can all see who signed up and it will save me a lot of typing! :sunglasses:
OK, I just found out that I still have to update this link to reflect the latest sign-ups, so bear with me if you don’t see your entry on the list right away! Thanks for your patience! :hugs:

3 Likes

Only 51 days left until the meet-up. (just a bump back to the top of the forum). :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Edit: Go to the top of this page to sign up on the (Argos 2019 Meetup Sign-up form)… I see 27 people have signed up for this event, I know there are more people that are coming or planning to go. If you are on the fence about going, jump off the fence on the Argos side, you will not be disappointed and sign up.
To make this the biggest and best Wood Gas Meetup Event yet, YOU need to be there! The wealth of information you will receive is like buying 100 DOW books, from all the people you will get to talk to and hear speak at the event. The projects that are being built and working wood/char gas projects that are brought are all fantastic. It will give you more ideas to put into your head then you can handle, it is amazing.
The wonderful DOW ladies will bless you with delicious foods, more than you can eat. We are all one big DOW family.
You just simply do not want to miss out on this event this year if all possible. Ron and Mike and there family members, and all the others are wonderful hosts and are working hard for this years event. Thank you all so very much in advance. We will have guest speakers, some from other parts of the world like last year. We are now a international event.
Can you tell I am getting pump up about going, YES! Looking forward to driving across the USA again for this years event.
Bob

9 Likes

Hope ing too make the trip, not sure till later if i am able too take time off too make the trip.I got some begging borowing and praying too go.Oh did i say begging or was that the guy who stoped too help the homeless beaten man in the bible.

2 Likes

Luke Chapter 10:
And who is my neighbour? [30] And Jesus answering, said: A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among robbers, who also stripped him, and having wounded him went away, leaving him half dead.

[31] And it chanced, that a certain priest went down the same way: and seeing him, passed by. [32] In like manner also a Levite, when he was near the place and saw him, passed by. [33] But a certain Samaritan being on his journey, came near him; and seeing him, was moved with compassion. [34] And going up to him, bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine: and setting him upon his own beast, brought him to an inn, and took care of him. [35] And the next day he took out two pence, and gave to the host, and said: Take care of him; and whatsoever thou shalt spend over and above, I, at my return, will repay thee.

4 Likes

Hi Mike thanks for the verse location update, I had parts of it wrong too a degree, though the passer byer part, the so called out one preist, paassed him write up religiously.I gess its all there in the scriptures too remind us of our nature too fail in the same many ways.

2 Likes

Bumping it back to the top.
Bob

2 Likes

I just flipped my calendar to May. 29 days until Argos begins! (Yikes! I am not ready yet!) :grin:

2 Likes

Yup still have to pack my stuff in the back of the truck. I will not fill my hopper full of wood this year, I will bring extra char in a bag and put it in there when I get there, so it will run correctly at the event.
Bob

3 Likes

Bumping it back to the top again so folks can sign in . Argos is getting close . :grinning:

3 Likes

Gotta bump this back to the top. Thanks to the folks who have signed up recently. Time to make that decision public so we can make sure we have enough food and supplies.
One week from today, I will be packing for Argos! Yahooooo! Yeee-Haaa! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Dr Larry,Wayne’s Kristijan , Jan-ola, and myself will be leaving headed that way, a week from today. If the Lord be willing and the trucks don’t break. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

9 Likes

The other 5 Norths are planning to make it. I am trying to figure out how to make the trip since I can’t sit in a car seat. But we should be able to figure it out. Lord willing.

3 Likes

People are on their ways to Argos at this moment! So if you are going to sign up… :sunglasses:

Mike
If I show up tomorrow night will there be access to the fairgrounds and if so will there be other issues? Police, putting Ron at riskin some way?

Talked to Mr Gibb a couple hours ago they were in Cheyenne eating and waiting out a hail storm

3 Likes

Tom, should be OK, but all the buildings will be locked up including the restrooms. I am not planning to be there until noon Wednesday. Might have to explain yourself to Kevin the fairgrounds manager.

1 Like

Hi Tom , You will probably be allright,but if you want you can stay at our place, Do you have a camper or tent?
We have an extra couch or you could stay in our camper we still have it here.
Ron L

2 Likes

Also, one of my daughter’s friends is coming along.

1 Like

I am here Ron what do you need me to do?