Argos 2022 Food

Bumping this back to the top. :cowboy_hat_face:

Ok trying to find a few more things.
Mom said we need someone to bring.
5 lbs of mild sausage ,
8 lbs of bacon or ham
and i already gave the egg tasks several people but if someone has bunches they need to get rid of we might take a dozen or two more.
If we have anyone willing to bring some of what is here I believe that will get us to our goal of what we need for food still.

3 Likes

Which meal is this for? We can get the meat, no problem with that part.

@MikeR , if you want. We can bring the bacon. We wont get there till thursday evning though. As long as they didn’t need it till after that we are good.

2 Likes

Count me in for a few pound of deer :yum:

4 Likes

yall are making me hungry, think ill have to grill up an elk steak and eggs for dinner

2 Likes

Wait a minute Marcus, you got a Elk last season? Bow, or Rifle.
Bob

1 Like

I actually didn’t get an elk, but I removed a couple problem beaver and was sent home with elk steaks and bear burger as payment :grin: I got the better end of that deal I thing, I went home with 3 kinds of red meat

7 Likes

@MikeR Just for breakfast for any or several of the days.
@ccweb1 Sounds good we will put you down for that.
@Wayne sounds good i don’t know when we will eat it but some would probably enjoy it.

3 Likes

Today, I picked up a large (2.5 Lbs.) container of regular Folger’s coffee. Joy broiled another pork roast and we shredded it and put into the freezer. Probably about 6 lbs. so far and we have one more to do so maybe 10 Lbs. total.

2 Likes

Hello Mike

We will be bringing 5-6 dozen chicken eggs and a couple pound of hamburger meat . ( deer )

5 Likes