Argos Meetup 2019

Sorry to hear you can’t make it, praying for a speedy recovery.

10 Likes

Sorry to hear, Koen. I was hoping to meet you in person.
Try divert your efforts slightly in the direction of fuel gathering. A little sweat takes care of nervs, vains and belly :smile:

6 Likes

Koen, I will be praying for you that you will heal in your body in Yeshua Name. Be at peace my Brother, rest and heal.
Bob

3 Likes

What Al, JO and Bob said . You will be missed :disappointed_relieved:

Get well soon .

4 Likes

Koen you have our prayers also

3 Likes

Hi guys, what JO has sayd above. I have been buissy to get it all in order till our department, leaving a farm for 10 days in the peak of the season requires some carefull planing and preparation.

Koen, l am wery sorry l will not be able to meet you. Is the decision final?

5 Likes

Koen

Just in case the decision is not final I still have the tent and accommodation from last year ready to load up for you .

3 Likes

Hi Wayne, Kristijan,

To bad but its final… to large risk of the blood cloths (plural) getting somewhere giving more troubles…
i was looking forward to meet a lot of good people again this year… i will have to settle for popcorn in front of the computerscreen instead. (watching DOW ers in Argos parading… ) :cry:

12 Likes

I was hoping to make it this year. Sadly it won’t work out. With luck next year.

5 Likes

Long time since I posted anything sorry to hear of bad health and other issues to keep some from coming.I am working on some small projects that I hope to bring.I found these plastic bags that had stone used for sand blasting they are 16 x 24 thought they could be used for wood chunks. I am going to use them for sawdust and wood chips so if anyone interested let me know I have about 600. Dan

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that Arvid.
Drag the other Canadians with you next year.

3 Likes

The Argos event is getting closer .

In three weeks about this time of the morning Myself, wife ,JO , Kristijan , Jakob North and Dr. Larry will have the wood burners headed north from Alabama :grinning:

7 Likes

Hi Wayne…I have not seen any post from Carl Zinn, have you heard from him and is he going to make it this year?
Gary

4 Likes

I asked about him too!
Would love to see you there again this year?

3 Likes

Hello Gary .

Real good to hear from you !!

I haven’t heard from Carl in a few weeks . Sure wish you both could make Argos .

Wayne

2 Likes

Sorry guys going to miss another year. Cooling rails require a rebuild, and painting the house. 2 big jobs.

2 Likes

Sorry you can’t make it Carl, I was hoping to get to meet you.
Bob

2 Likes

Where is the unlike button? Gonna miss carl again. But at least good to hear from you and hope all is going well.

3 Likes

Well, Arvid, I’ve been wanting to meet you, so I have another year to GMST!
Yes, it is good to hear from you.
Pepe

2 Likes

20 Days and counting. :grinning: :grin:
Jakob

7 Likes