Charcoal from twigs...simple, quick and effective without smoke

with the ash i must observe further…
helpful for bathtub coaling is some metal sheet besides how on the foto, high loads are possible, and nearly nothing falls beside…

13 Likes

In Italy, there is a fire and the transformation of wood into an indestructible fuel - charcoal, which can last for thousands of years. This is a beautiful way for a person to adapt to nature and simply live according to God’s plan.

13 Likes

indeed charcoal lasts very long…in 2006 my son found a water source, where we digged than a earth bassin in clay … deep 1,20 meters we found a piece of a brick and pieces of charcoal…
so , this was once on surface of the ground, maybee some houndred years old…
with plowing and rain there was accumulated earth to the actual level.
the charcoal was intact, maybee it was from burning bushes in old times…first settlements…
charcoal fines are also very useful in the garden, we see the difference when tillering…the ground is much less hard and compact…

10 Likes

Amen Tone, charcoal is God’s perfect fuel of his creation.

10 Likes

I guess I was wrong again Bob. I thought it was methane since everyone of his creations makes it.

9 Likes

You do have a point there Tom. It is a little harder to store for long periods of time because of being a gas, but then finally releasing its energy it can make a big booming sound or not.

9 Likes