co2 converter and closed loop system

Your formula is either not in balance or you are forgetting the principles of the haber -bosch reduction, ( nobel price 2007 )
Nowhere that you can obtain an reverse reaction after the first reactin 2NH3+4CO+H2 is made impossible since you used the N2 in plasma form in the left side of your equitation to start the reaction 4C+4H2O
i can understand that you want to hide the truth but
Using that technology = chemical plasma without electricity ? how much energy input?
Does charcoal absorb oxygen from air in an exothermic or endothermic reaction ?
The cold dry steam does heat up the process at what temperature ?
Is that temperature not to hot for the process ? 300Ā°C for gasifying the pellets to make charcoalā€¦ or is it <750Ā°C now ?
How to take care about the smell of ammonia ? is that smell cracked in the fusion from the chemical plasma ?
I know that my gasifier is primitive, that why it can not work good without nitrogen plasmaā€¦
but now again, because i am realy curiousā€¦
I am really interested in your topic of generating more then 15Kw energy per Kg biomassā€¦
This 15 Kw energy, is that a netto value ? if yes, what is then the potential ? is any Biomass pellet equal ?
Do you use Nitrogen plasma ? how much energy does this absorbs per Kw energy produced ?
Using external heated steam, how much energy does this consume per Kw energy produced ?
According to you, a lot of people are doing wrong with using large quantityā€™s of biomass inside, can you explain how we could do better ?
I havenā€™t seen a gasifier that removes the charcoal without using it as reduction zone in the gasifying process, what am i missing ? should we rebuild our systems so that it is more visible that we are doing wrong ? maybe we just canā€™t see it without proper explanation
How much more energy would we obtain if we did use this charcoal ?
Making this woodpellets, how much energy it takes per produced Kw energy ?
If we not use air, but recycle the exhaustgas, or even better steam, how does the energy balance ads up ? is the oxygen set free in the decomposition from the steam sufficient ?
Creating new energy from exhaust gasses in your opinion, is there a viable way ?
Do we have to separate the nitrogen first from the other gasses before we can use it in plasma generation ?
How much energy is there involved ? per Kw produced energy ?
How much kelvin can you reach with your chemical plasma ? do we need a special reactor ?
Can we build one that fits in a car and deliver sufficient power for driving it or is there a better way to do so ?
How much energy is absorbed by the nitrogen in our gasifiers ? maybe we should find a way to dismiss that nitrogen, any suggestion that we can implement ?
How much would you ask for a set that can deliver 100 Kw /hr shaft power ?
Could i deduct this investment as ā€œrenewablesā€ ?
Can i apply for subvention ?
How much waste does this set generates ? how to be treated ?
I have so many more questions, i really want to learnā€¦
is it possible to answer any of these questions without revealing the truth ?
as you can see, many questions are remaining unansweredā€¦
Can you please clarify or maybe comment on the correctness of following diagramā€¦
a working one

If you donā€™t know the chemical composition of catalyst is impossible balance the equation. However isnā€™t used plasma but this reactor is the innovative solution respect your old gasifier. Attached the schematic diagram.

This discussion has gotten out of control and into several threads. I would like an answer from Marco. In one word, yes or no; ā€œhas this process ever been used in an automobile?ā€ Thank you. TomC

QUESTION: ā€œhas this process ever been used in an automobile?ā€

ANSWER: YES!!!

If you are able to product on demand fuel gas like NH3,CO and H2 you can use that for some applications including car engines. This is just an example but only ammonia can run an engine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0hBAz6MxC4

All old gasifiers are using just one stageā€¦ adding an second catalytic stage you obtain an purified gas and nitrogen can react with the water dry steam produced by ultrasonic transducer with an lower energetic cost.

Is there something missing from the diagram? What is cold dry steam? Hot water?? Steam at 212 Degrees vs super heated steam??
I like the old school First Law of Thermodynamics, the law of conservation of energy. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed only changed in form. What is the energy cost of changing forms, ie making steam from water costs a lot of energy. It takes 1 calorie to raise the temp of 1 gram of water 1 degree F. It takes 540 calories to change 1 gram of water at 212 degrees F to 1 gram of steam at 212 degrees F.
Let me know when the Law changes, otherwise no response necessary, thank you.
Pepe

cold dry steam=ultrasonic steam (MHz transducer)

How about if we press pause on the theoretical argument and instead show us a video walk-around of a working system that puts all these good theories into practice - preferably, built with your own soot-stained hands? So many others have already done so, and that really is the only thing that demands any respect in these parts.

Until then, I have no further comment. Somebody call me when the ā€œspitting contestā€ is over.

AT in TX

1 Like

Sorry but an chemƬcal formula isnā€™t a theory but reailty!!!
You are too tied to the past to go beyondā€¦
we are talking about gasifier systems created in 1800 ā€¦ now we need a real innovation

i did found about this car, quite interesting to read
http://www.nh3car.com/index.htm
using ammonia as fuel, cost saving about 50% against gasoline

Marcoā€™s reactor however hasnā€™t seen a car or engine yet, correct me if i am wrong Marco, but correct me with videoā€™s that showā€™s actually your reactor producing fuel fed into a running engineā€¦

as being a bit familiar with the Haber-Bosch system and the following analyses in the processes of making ammonia, which lead to 2 nobel prices for the makers and for the analysts, ( latest was 2007)
i could say that showing a working reactor of your design, fully and clearly explained at the proper levels, would give you the nomination and awarding of an nobel priceā€¦

putting my doubts aside, giving you the one opportunity to proof yourself, show us an engine running with your reactor, in a video whilst you announcing ā€œthis is Marco Cioni, i am showing the sceptics on DOW how its doneā€¦ā€

go for it Marco, with deedā€™s not with words

The video link show just that is possible run an car with ammonia, in this example they put simply ammonia into a tankā€¦
My suggestion to gasifier developers like you is ā€œgo beyond what has been done to dateā€.
Nitrogen and carbon dioxide are the main problems for an gasifier, working on that direction you increase a lot the energetic efficency.
The double catalyst way is the only and simple way for obtain that.

You have been called out to show us your invention in a working fashion.
Its not up to us to build your idea
Most of us do understand the difficultyā€™s about nitrogen and carbon dioxide being the main problemsā€¦
Now Marco its up to you to show us your deedā€™s instead talking words.
There is no gain in pointing us out what we are doing wrong in your opinion, but show us how YOU can do what YOU claimā€¦

On a very simple question, whether yes or no , if your reactor was running in a car before, you answered YESS!!!

I, for me, will remain ignorant to you from now, until SEEN some real ACTION from your side, instead of only reading your wordsā€¦

I also , politely, ask you to keep, all relevant comments towards your idea, confined in this thread or eventually another thread started by you.
Threads are only free to alter by the topic starter, not to be diluted by off topic comments.

Apologyā€™s to all the people i have disturbed with my emotional reactions.
Thank you all for the kindness and your patience.

regards
Koen

1 Like

Dear Koen, I have written: ā€œIf you are able to product on demand fuel gas like NH3,CO and H2 you can use that for some applications including car engines.ā€
When you are able to produce this type of syngas you are to make all thermal devices. Here attached an photo extracted from an my video about this type of syngas when burn, the video was taken in the dark because the flame is almost transparent. However I do not understand the meaning of your acid answers. This forum provides the opportunity to share experiences and ideas. Here there are no teachers but all students.

few grams of pelletā€¦ no more comments from my sideā€¦ just watch the videoā€¦ - YouTube

You can find these video ONLY on my youtube channel ā€¦ these are true and genuine videos ā€¦ - YouTube

Thank you.

Hi Marco
How about some explanation on your videos ?
Thanks
Patrick

Marco,

This thread has gone way off topic (Read again, ā€œCO2 converter and closed loop systemā€). If you would like to start a new thread and post details or explanations of how your system works, thatā€™d be fine. This is not the place for it.

Thereā€™s such a mess here, I donā€™t think that it can be salvaged, nor is there much to add thatā€™s on topic. Since there are other CO2 converter threads closer to the point, Iā€™ll close this one.