Connecting multiple gasifiers

Hi Matt i was just watching one of your videos on youtube haha.

Where do you get the adapter to connect the camlock hose to the carb on your predators? Is that a kit you sell?

I was thinking about trying to make one but seems hard then i wondered if i could just plastic weld a nipple to the air cover and silicone the intake holes shut. Not sure if the cover itself would be completly air tight or if it would even matter running on vacume.

2 Likes

You can make an adapter out of one of these little project boxes. They are really easy to work with. Adapt the box to the carb like I do my adapter. Then mount the cam lock fitting into the lid and then simply screw back together.

1 Like

Yeah number give me a head ache. lol. I do sometime use online calculators I guess I forget about using those. But generally I base things on what Ive already done. " This worked so If I do this this should get me close"

1 Like

Here is an example using those project boxes. The Cam Locks can be bought at Tractor Supply. Amazon, Mc Master Car. Grainger etc.

4 Likes

Thank you ordering a few now should come in handy for more then just a carb adapter.

4 Likes

Yeah wood spade bits work great on plastic. Step drills also work excellent and then good ole hole saws work too. So many options to punch out the holes. Use the gasket from your engine to layout your hole pattern.

3 Likes