Deals On Wheels 2

I would be happy with 45mph. Mainly use it to go to town, 5 miles one way. A few auctions and maybe take stuff to a flea market. Maybe a few trips to the big town 20 miles one way.

It is only a 4 cylinder but it looks like the Iron Duke. Had one, in the past, and liked it. I am not a purist so this would be 100% gas and my car would be 100% gasoline. Hybrid, Jeff’s way.

Is there a reason or two that would cross this truck off the list??? Are the S10’s any good?

I like the price and it looks like it could be shipped.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Second thought, I have two tractor projects that need finished first. What I really need is some kind of browser parental truck blocker so I can’t look at stuff like this.

5 Likes

My Brother Jamie bought a brand new (his first new vehicle) in 1986 just like that one except light blue metallic paint. It was a fine little truck. It ran for years and years plus many miles. Of course, that was a long time ago!! Neither he nor myself can any longer afford new vehicles, even simple ones.

4 Likes

Jeff, I think that truck would make a great charcoal project. I presume it is a carbureted engine without any computer controls. To my simple mind, that is a plus.

2 Likes

Haha, me too. I only accept computers if they work in my favour without any input from myself :smile:
Btw Steve, 1979 these guys from Glasgow Scotland, started to call themselfs Simple minds. I doubt they gave computers, or woodgas for that matter, much thought :smile:
OMG, flashbacks. I feel intoxicated and willing to hunt girls when I listen to that song :smile:

3 Likes

If someone wants a puddle jumper, grab it! He dropped the price and yes, can ship. I think it is in Oklahoma.

Mike, I never bought any new cars. Never thought I could. I have two identical used cars now. When one dies I keep the parts for the other one. They were going to get me to retirement, now I drive much less. I would lose, big time, if I sold them. I always lose when buying and selling. Stuck, life changes in a flash.

Steve, it has the basic computer for TBI. I had a Fiero with the same engine.

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

Here’s a 360ci./5.9 if some one needs it. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/585628045697229/

1 Like

would not necessarily say its worth 5k cause it’s still 22 years old but it’s a 5.9 and would probably make a new speed record on woodgas.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Found these three with V8’s https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/578856259618278/

1 Like
1 Like

Thats a good looking price on that white 94 dakota.