DOW Bee Keeping. " YEHOVAH BEES"

Yes Kristijan I can under stand the problems with your native bees you are having. The Governments passing laws so you can’t raise bees. The bees have been cross breeding for thousands of years and will continue no matter what laws are passed to say the bees can’t do this. Man or government shows in this they are not very smart in their thinking. Right? And they fine you for the natural bee cross breeding in nature. They just don’t want anything to be natural in nature and you to make a little monies off it. Control, control, control, taxes, taxes, taxes of every kind is all the greed governments of men want. The government elite the controling rich plan is, for them own everything, and we the people to own nothing. And be happy little slaves hummm? The great empire of Rome got burned down many times for this kind of thinking in the pass history and all other kingdoms too. The same thing is still going on everywhere in the world we live in today greedy men have not changed one bit.
I still like your idea of the natual looking hollowed out log for bees to live in. Find a simple nice place in the forest remote some where. Where you know it is located, when you want some honey go get some. Who cares if they cross breed they belong to The Great YEHOVAH Almighty GOD, let them try to fine Him. And He will let you have some free honey from time to time. We call these hives faral bees or wild bees hives. There are lots of people that know where the bees are located. Trust GOD to take care of His faral or wild bees in nature, is my thinking because He has been doing this since the begining of creation with out mans help or governments laws of intervention.
This is like a man or government saying he owns a active volcano and plans to stop the lava from flowing out of it and burning up the land around it. What foolishness the rich men and governments are in this kind of thinking.
Do you have bears in your area where you live? We do up in the forest land but not down lower in the sagebrush land with all the wild flowers and plants grow. We have lots of Yellowjackets wasps in the forest area.
Bob

9 Likes

Well it turn out to be about 1 1/2 gallons of honey Yehovah’s bees left on the 6 Layen/Langstroff frames.
There was only a tiny patch of bee bread left and the dead bees were around that spot. Lesson learned I thought they had plenty of bee bread but I was wrong. Lots of honey left over for the dearth in the earlly spring.
Well Yehovah Almight God please bring more of your faral bees in the spring and I will try to take better care of them with Your help. In your Word Yesuha Name.
One half gallon jar has some necter or uncapped honey cells on a couple of frames mixed into the other honey so I will bring this 1/2 gallon jar up to higher heat to get the extra mosture to come out the honey. Or I can make bee feed water for my feeder. I just do not like using white sugar water to feed them. This will give them a big kick start for this year new honey harvest for my supers smaller frames and boxes that will be on top of the main hive. It will be really good honey too to eat.
Bob

6 Likes

Ha. I looked at the price of package bees and they want 100-150 dollars for a 3lb colony that used to cost like 30 when I had bees way back when.

I might try lemongrass oil, that is -significantly- cheaper. :slight_smile: It makes me want to move down south and start a bee farm for rearing queens an such.

4 Likes

Big big monies in raising queens and bee packafes down south. But they do not do so well up north. Better to get them in your climate area where you live. I used lemon grass and a little wax coating on the frames in my 7 frame Nukes trap boxes. Put up 3 and Asked The Yehovah Almighty God by his word Yesuha, for His Name Sake for some Faral bees. With in a few days I had bees checking things out the Nukes boxes and ended up with 3 hives of bees. They are Yehovah’s bees He sent them to me because I ask them out loud believing He would do it. He will do this for any one if you ask him. He wants to prove His Name is YEHOVAH to the world.
It is written who so ever call on the Name of The YEHOVAH, He will hear you. He said and means it.
Try it for some free YEHOVAH faral bees.
I stood there at each Nuke trap boxes. And looked up and said. YEHOVAH, send me some of your faral bees that are verolia mite free and healthy bees in your word Yesuha the Son. This year I will do it again for more bees.
Bob

6 Likes

That honey is some amazing quallitys-I just heard a story of a 87 year old lady that had a 3" open wound on her leg-after trying all the prescription stuff for 2 years-doctor sent her home withj boxes of gause- and said he dident think it would heal- then she TRIED several concoctions of varios herbs and honey for sauve- and low and behold her big tenden soar healed- she lived another year no soar- i think she was having Circulation trouble allso.

5 Likes

Yup there is nothing better then organic honey if you can get it. I live in a orchard production basin. Orchard spraying for fruit. The bees go where ever they want to go up to ten miles if needed. Not needed here where I live. I do have lots a lots of wild flowers all around us. The cherry orchard next to us only sprays for cherry maggets and that is after the cherry blooms are gone.
Bob

5 Likes

I have used manuka honey many times for bad cuts. I laugh when mom tries to toss it saying the date is past. Honey never expires.

6 Likes

I have herd that honey never expires, and that was found in ancient locations still good- I wounder if it is in hot location it would still be un spoiled- or what temp it last forever or nearly? SOME speceal type she used maybe it was manuka and organic.

2 Likes

Kevin no honey expires.

Manuka honey is just special because it has extra anti-bacterial effects.

They’ve found honey in plain clay jars in Egypt that was still considered safe to eat but had to be rehydrated. It dried out in the desert heat but didn’t expire.

If a hive of bees likes going to a specific kind of plant the honey will take on some special attributes or flavors. Rose Honey is a sought after ingredient for Mead. Most honey in the South is Clover honey because clover is really common.

3 Likes

I don’t see how you get more dirt vs the same material done another way. If he was covering with dirt, I could say it, but he is covering with ash.

Do you know if anyone has ever tried honey on say an apple tree with the apple fire blight? honey has the antimicrobial properties and it is a bacteria rather then a fungus.

1 Like

Kristijan,
Like Bob M. said, put lots of swarm traps (natural hive spaces) in the wild, seldom visited quiet places. Bait them with some lemongrass essential oil, some fragrant beeswax, etc. Let God give you bees. Varroa mite natural resistance comes from bees that have learned to be “hygienic” cleaning everything all the time. The last bees I “kept” (I don’t think they made it this winter, but they made it through last year) exhibited that behavior. They were bred for that, but the stock was of darker, Northern, Carniolan heritage, not so different from yours. Natural selection will favor this behavior, and that will help feral bees survive. I will try this swarm trapping method next myself. I will transition to Bob’s style hives. There is lots of chemical intensive farming right next to my home, and at work there seems to be problems with predators and way too many birds (Un-natural thousands of birds live and breed in the tower and satellite dish infrastructure) here eating my field bees and drones. Or I am a lousy beekeeper that won’t quit! :cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

On the dead out hive I have three partial frames to extract honey from they are still in the freezer.
Some more honey from YEHOVAH’s bees left behind.

Getting the Layen/Langstroth frames new foundation put in to stop the active hive from cross combing in the hive. I will start a rotation of these frames in the hive as they start bring in the nectar and build new comb.

I am going to keep this frame of comb for one of my nuke boxe traps.
The balsamroot yellow flowers are starting to blossom. So the faral scout bees are out looking for new homes for the coming swarms.
Thank you Yehovah God The Father for Your Word Yesuha The Son and Savior of us all.
Bob

10 Likes

Hi bob just curious are you selling any of them quarts of honey-Or is shipping too high-to michigan.

1 Like

The shipping would be way to high. These half gallon jars of raw honey is priced right now at $50.00 tax included by others.
We have not had any extra honey to sale it is being all used up in our family.
I hope this changes this year with new colonies of faral bees.
On my long hive I am planning on putting two medium supers on top.
This is something new that I have not found anyone else is doing. We will see if it works, if it does each long hive will be able to hold 4 supers boxes. The long hives can hold 2 large colonies with a separator wall between them. The enterance to the super box will be at the opposite end to the hive enterance opening.
I hope this with keep the queen out of the super honey box, so I will not have to use queen excluder screens.
Bob

5 Likes

Sounds like a lot too learn keeping healthy bee hiving-interesting though-I just bought another 8.9 oz of 276 MGO-manuka honey- it seems i caint stay out of my grinders-and the honey really speed up the healing time from grinder injuries-I exspoded a about a 12" cut off wheel the other day into just above the ankleI the other day ,and 2 days with manuka honey made fast recovery time, two days later it had skin and scab over the deepest spot size of a dime, swelling nearly gone 3 days, i am positive it helped, even at mgo of 276 manuka honey.Hope too finish my dakota rear frame rebuild and gasifier this week or next- or so. then i got to weld some metal in the rocker panels and under coat the entire frame and get it the body ready to repaint red paint i already bought viper red 100 buck a gallon with hardener. I gess i must enjoy building gasifiers.

4 Likes

Here is the thing Mike. There are no feral colonies in our country. If a swarm escapes it just doesent make it long enaugh for natural selection to kick in.
I was a part of a forum and people were looking for years for feral bees and l think l only saw one guy find a colony that didnt make it long.

I will try ofcorse, as l have so far but have litle hope.

6 Likes

Kristijan,
I think there really are not many true wild bees anywhere. (I have sometimes seen a dark black honey bee on my garden flowers, but not for a few years) Most are just recently escaped generations of yellow bees from local commercial beekeepers, and backyard one or two hives beekeepers. Wherever there are orchards, and crops of produce that need pollination service by bees, that is where the most swarms will be. Bob lives near orchards, there are several hundred-hives+ beekeepers near me. Mostly here we have the small white clover that grows in patches all over (Those places where herbicide is not used) so called “clover honey” which is very light and yummy. So, yes you may not have so many or none nearby. Still worth a try, Europe is the natural habitat of the honeybee. all of ours originally came from your side of the pond!
Blessed Easter to everyone! :innocent:

5 Likes

Kristijan, what happen to your countries wild bees that were not attended by man in the forests and other places? Did all the diffent spieces die out because of man?
We have all kinds of different spieces of bees besides the honey bees. But we are seeing a trend here that these other spieces of bee populations are dropping and dying out, this is not good. The verroa mite destructor pestilences is a big problem, pesticides, pollution, and mans laws is another of mans doings that are partly causing this.
Bob

2 Likes

I am going to make some corrections to the hives I built. I think my enterances to the hives are to large of a opening. This is causing a ventilation problems in the hives for the bees to regulate the optomum temperature for the bees.
Faral bee enterance openings a not large, even at times when the hive is larger in size in numbers of bees. They will even propolis or bee glue the extra opens closed that are not needed to stop air flow. I found this being done on my hives that I put vents in the top of the hives, They just do not need them. They will propolis glue the lids closed too.
I feel my hive openings and vents have been not good for them. The opening only needs to be big enough for three or four bees to pass by each other. The bees can move air in and out of this enterance also at the same time to regulate the hive temperature. Also hives that are under some kind of shelter do better. This has been proven by other bee keepers. I have found this very interesting, but it does make sense. If colony of bees make a hive in a hollow out tree, there is cover over them. In the forest in a fallen log there is cover over them. Even when it snows there is cover over them. God is good. He provides for them in the ideal places they choose to build a hive. So I need to place my dead out hive where there is more shealder from the after noon heat of the sun or put a portable shade covers over the hives. It is very possible my places ments of the hives is not ideal. My traps that worked, were placed in ideal places under the canopy of trees. Then I put the bees in a hives that were not so ideal of a spot. So I have learn from Yehovah’s bees.
It is good to repent when doing something wrong and try not to repeat it for the bees sake.
I like the ideal of the portable shelters, I can take them down after the hot summer sun shine and for the winter sun shine on the hives my hives. They are insulated in the walls.
Bob

3 Likes

My guess is they were slowly bred out of existance by breeding the comercial bees and the wild ones mating with the industrial ones. Thats for honeybees. But luckly our other wild bee population seems to be strong in our region (not a vastly farmed area). Bublebees, solitary bees… when ivy blooms in the fal its something to see. The bushes are covered with dozzens of different insect species, all fueling up on the last meal before winter.

6 Likes