5 Likes

:grin::+1::fist::handshake:

5 Likes

11 Likes

7 Likes

This is a wood chipper.

11 Likes

5 Likes

Hello! is this your gas generator? what fuel does it run on? Judging by the picture, your project has long been abandoned, I also have an unfinished project of a wood-fired gas generator for my car.

4 Likes

Hello Joni, please state the name of the person who you are talking to. So they can answer you back.
Bob

1 Like

Hi Joni.
What filter material do you have in your gas generator?
How far do you get on a tank of firewood with your car?

2 Likes

Hi Bobmac, I asked about the gasifier in the photo that Dualfuel posted.

2 Likes

Hi Jan.
The range of my car is limited to commuting and back, which is roughly 25-30 miles. Considering this factor, I made my gas generator for such a run. But if necessary, you can refuel on the way.
I filter the gas with sawdust.

4 Likes

Ok, is the sawdust from a chainsaw or from a blade?
Do you run the gas directly from the gas unit to the filter or do you cool the gas first?

1 Like

Hi Joni, how do you keep the sawdust from getting out of the filter container and going to the engine?
Bob

1 Like

Jan,
I use two types of sawdust; the first from the chainsaw, they are the first on the path of the gas, then the gas passes through the void between the layers of sawdust and enters the second layer of sawdust from under the circular saw. Before the filter, the gas is cooled through an intercooler.

3 Likes

Bobmac,
To prevent the sawdust from being sucked into the engine, I wrap the sawdust with mesh pads. Mesh with small holes.

4 Likes

Video-cutting firewood for the car.

6 Likes