Fuel injection engines and woodgas

GM may have already made it easy for us Steve!!!

I have done my time ‘looking before I leap’. I say that with fear and trembling! Anyway thank you for all your posts. The proverbs say “Deep is the well of a man’s heart. Wise is the man who looks into it” and “There is safety in a multitude of counselors”. I recognize that what I am about to do is built on the knowledge and experience of so many others. I know that it represents many hours of trial and error. I have a few weeks before I get into the thick of a project and it will be a small engine endeavor. So, if you guys can bear with me; I thank you in advance. And yes, I intend to join the premium side because this is so important that I want to contribute.For now I am trying to “Look before I leap” or "Look deep into the well…

If I recall correctly, Mike Larossa’s Cavalier is obdII and he says both the injectors and the fuel pump run on the same fuse. He replaces the fuse with individual spade connectors that connect to switches on his dash, one of which is “throttled” with nichrome wire to allow some gas for hills “and the such”.
Don M