International Supply, and me

Tom, Arvid always says on the hangout “if I told you I’d have to kill you” and then he laughs like he don’t mean it. :grinning:

1 Like

I do actually sell systems.

The latest build that I’m testing isn’t a cross draft… though in some ways may operate kinda like that. If I opened the lid and show you a picture there wouldn’t be any secrets at all… and then I’d have to kill you… lol. :smile:

2 Likes

Hey TomC, look at this topics tilte of International Supply and me (ArvidO)
Realize that he does, design and make these for commercial selling. They have a selling web-site.
ArvidO, Matt Ryder, Chris Seymour, Sean French ALL designing and manufacturing for commercial selling.
We all should just be happy with what they are willing to put up about their systems evolving results and capabilities.

Others DOW members like like the Thailand fellow, the New Zealand fellow, a couple of three, show-all Amercan youtubers are open source showing all.
Even once all open source APL/GEK very closed mouth about thier proprietory patent developements in the last few years.

Takes all kinds to make the wood-for-power endevor world go around man.
I think here on the DOW as accepting to all approches that the glass still remaings over half full; info re-filling.

Regards
Steve Unruh

3 Likes

Ahhh I guess I stepped into something that everyone but me knew was going on. I did not know Arvid was making a business of woodgasification. I thought International Supply, and me was his business making something out of lumber. As I said in my post, I totally understand his position if he is going to patten the design or if he is manufacturing them for sale. So I do understand now and I apologize for being overly inquisitive. Don’t misinterpret my apology, Arvid lives in Canada if I understand that part correctly and he would have a hell of a time bring a gun across the boarder. On the other hand I live in the great USA where I am licensed and do carry a gun. I do not feel in any danger from his threat, had he slipped any info to me.TomC

PS Who are you referring to from New Zealand? And Chris Seymour is a name out of the past for me— what is he doing?

1 Like

Hey Tom

Steven Tetlow, amptramp, CNCmachiningisfun on youtube. a very cool guy who operates off grid.

Well worth watching his videos.

2 Likes

I sure like using bits and pieces that are just laying around the shop… no additional welding required… as soon as some silicone hardens and Rich finds me a chunk of 1 1/2 hose I can give it a go…

6 Likes

Hey Rich!! Get that piece of hose over here. I want to see this thing work. I have no idea what it is but I think I see a horizontal cyclone and a cooling rack What is in the tanks, few people know.TomC

5 Likes

I’m with Tom, the signature barrels, and jail bars. Somethings up folks.

5 Likes

Hey, I wanna see it work too… probably more than the rest of ya… lol

4 Likes

Just a quick show and tell of what i’m trying to use as nozzles on this unit… 1/8 pipe, welded closed, then drilled and slotted

5 Likes

Interesting, much like a pressure washer nozzle. I like it.

1 Like
6 Likes

ran for about an hour but I suspect i’m getting plugging again due to my preheat design… If my engine will run on gasoline after it’s sat and cooled all day… meaning the valves arn’t all tared up… I’ll rebuild the reactor better… here’s hoping

2 Likes

weekend is over… started playing after lunch… just need some steel to finish it.

4 Likes

more done to the new gasser… lots more than what the picture shows… just have to put a condensate catchment on it and a lid hinge/handle and I’ll be able to burn it…

3 Likes

Looks interesting, I can only imagine whats going on under there :fire:

2 Likes

Condensate catchment and gasser halves are welded together. Just need to fab hinge, latch and handle and I can put fire in it.

4 Likes