Life goes on - Winter 2020

My pigs are so helpful. I cook them a nice breakfast of scraps and freezer burnt vegetables on the wood stove and they help me empty the freezer making room for themselves later on.

4 Likes

I wish you all Marry Christmas and good gas in all pipes! :christmas_tree:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas!
Still no snow, so Santa skipped reindeer and sled. Brought his wolf instead.
One of his helpers obviously suffers from Covid and was locked-down in a nearby stable :santa:

9 Likes

I also wish everyone an abundance of blessing, peace, contentment at this Christmas time.

6 Likes

One of the traditions here on Christmas Eve, since the early 70s, is to watch this cartoon on TV.
Take a look at what’s attached to the taxi’s rear bumber. First time I ever noticed :smile:

13 Likes

JO,
Very interesting–and you never noticed?? Can you give search details. It will try to Google it. Thanks for posting.

Me too----_345678 TomC

So, you’re into cartoons guys? :smile:
It’s kind of a kult cartoon here. This is a short clip of it. Maybe you can go from there.

2 Likes

Hm, obviously other sites can’t show the video. Try Google or Youtube

Karl-Bertil Jonssons julafton

1 Like

Even over here, men always have some ‘‘kid’’ in them. Is that in Swedish or German?? The father is not slim and the mother is not ‘‘blond’’, characteristics I expect in a Swede. TomC

JO,
Thanks for the cartoon information. Here is the full length video:

Merry Christmas All

1 Like

Thank you Steve. You did a good job digging that out.

Tom, the vidoe is Swedish, but it’s only a cartoon. In real life all Swedish women are of course blond and very…hm…intelligent looking in beach uniform :smile:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year. Lets hope every thing is going back to norma again. Stay safe.

4 Likes

Yes , what Joep said .

A merry Christmas to all .

The Christmas of 2020 will be remembered for the rest of my life :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Wishing everyone a Merry Green Christmas from NH. It rained all night and is 56 F here today so the little snow I had has mostly melted away. Not that I am complaining I have things I still need to do outside and will make the most of the warm weather.

2 Likes

JO,
You do have a way with words. I like your sense of humor.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas!

Look guys, here is a nother one! Just around 1min at the video Steve found

6 Likes

Ha, I missed that one too.
Hard to tell when this is supposed to have taken place. Several gasified vehicles but at the same time they are watching TV, which didn’t happen here until the mid 50s. I think the cartoon maker must have mixed up the decades.
I can see your alarm is set. Christmas morning shifts?

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all, and a happy new year!!

6 Likes

Ha, tv wasnt here till 70tie haha

Nope, our dear leader and his blood sucking companions decided to give the quarantene nonesence a break and alowed us to visit our familys for Christmas and we did just that today. Culd of have a few homemade Jegermaisters less thugh :smile:

Work starts tomorow thugh. And l work night again on new year

4 Likes