Listening to some new stuff

I have found this Artist, and really like the vocals/guitar quality.

8 Likes

I like it all, especially her voice.

1 Like

If you’re into this, check out Gillian Welch & David Rawlings, they’re the original group for this type of harmony.

1 Like

Maybe new too some:

We have those problems over here…

Jeff

1 Like

I liked the mix of the banjo and the guitar. Her vocals are really good too.

You probably would have liked the people playing at the Energy Fair.

I will never understand people who take in dozens and dozens of cats, dogs, etc and watched them starve in filthy conditions. Their homes are just as filthy, I can’t wrap my head around that at all. Some of the saddest scenarios I’ve seen in our local news.
The saving grace are those that truly rescue these animals. Thank you and hats off to you folks.

1 Like

And we had someone putting gasoline on horses and lighting them. Bad burn cases. But yes we have more of what you talked about…

Jeff

While you are talking music . . . I kinda like this stuff

6 Likes

Hey I got two cents I want to throw in here. I played drums and like a good solid beat; Enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1ThSi1wbqU

2 Likes

Yep, Hot Rize is one of my favorites… Nice jam session there.

Believe it or not I have done a fair bit of work for that banjo player (Pete Wernick) and been an assistant teacher at several of his music camps.

2 Likes

LOL. I never thought of using a tractor like that, but I think water pumps work better. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Here is the same guy using a Hot Bulb engine (which I am surprised no one has made on this board…)

3 Likes

Heavy metal metrodone?

1 Like

Here is my latest interest;

4 Likes

I’ve know Dave pretty much my whole life. Good luthier too.

3 Likes

These guys are pretty good too . . . .

5 Likes

After you watch this, watch he little Mexican boy play. He’s the shirtless boy. It’s one of my favorite songs and he is magnifico. Mui bueno!
Pepe

Check out the operation of a hot bulb engine. Interesting. It’s the third video at 3m16s.
https://us.search.yahoo.com/search?fr=yhs-invalid&p=Hot+bulb+engine

1 Like

And then there’s Mr Catfish…