Old Swedish inspection regulations for woodgas powered vehicles

Thank you very much for your well written explanation about your past and veiw points RindertW.
I wish well for you. Strength and Succes, man.

Hard learned alternative energy experiences from back in the late 1970’s thru the 1980’s drove me into the scofflaw approaches. Just get more directly done used, in the real-world conditions.
Ask, search up, WHY vehicle woodgasing is illegalized in all of modern reunified Germany.
What?? The place of the historic greatest implementation of vehicular woodgasing?
Ask, search up, to find that driving a woodgased vehicle, even regulation compliant, is illegal into the city of Stockholm, Sweden and surounding areas.

Then see that three peers reviewed, published, woodgas promoters: Larry Dobson, Dr Tomas Reed, Dr Larry Winarski all tired pushing the US Federal DOE and EPA and fell back to DIY’s, and third world countries for promoting wood-for-power. Places with the least you-musts, and the most, we-needs attitudes.
Steve Unruh

8 Likes

Goran, I understand why you, Jo and Jan are defending the Swedish government, because you have a young, cute and smart woman as president, maybe your Finnish neighbors are a little better in this position, which I can’t say for America, I understand you Rindert . :grinning:

3 Likes

I hope you are joking? :laughing:

2 Likes

I totally agree, they are’nt all bad, it’s just that the bad people is to be seen and heard the most :roll_eyes:
Anyway, back to what this thread was intended for, :slightly_smiling_face:
Could you use the papers i posted? Or are they to bad quality to read/print?
I could maybe, maybe have some better copies, but cant find them right now.
I will try to help if i can.

4 Likes