Pre-heating the Charcoal/feedstock with exhaust gasses

Sorry… Who is Marco?

Understand FULLY your design but … leave it to the HHO his work… heating directly charcoal… and on the bottom inject exaust gas… adding an temperature sensor inside the reactor work a lot… you can admin the HHO gas ONLY when you need temperature… Why use HHO gas when the temperature is ok for obtain the reaction?

Who is Marco…

The same is happening again…" i fully understand your system but… forgot to read above postings ???"

tell me if i have a deja vu…

1 Like

Surely… I have checked on forum and I found the posts of Marco CIoni … some italians are working on HHO and wood pellet… no news … do you have update your design and/or is possible watch an video based on working CO2 CONVERTER?

1 Like

sorry Marco, if you try this, don’t waste my precious time…

HI koen ,good luck with the hho EXPERIMENT, the 120 pack cell i built before switching too wood gas a little over year ago,was lucky too produce 70 percent of the gas it used in wall electric.so it seems like a looseing battle,unless there is some majic going on, or for heating purpose might be gain.I think i would have too recycle all of the waisted heat from reaction and engine exoust, too see if any gain results,Keep us posted Thanks,Those HHO torches make handy rusty bolt heaters for mechanics as the heat hardly moves from the area of the nice small flame.

1 Like

Dear Koen …for curiosity I ran on google + in your last gasifier charcoal using HHO gas and exhaust gas in closed loop … then reading this thread you have confused with a man who has the nickname like mauro Lanini … definitely Italian with much brain but with its own identity. Anyway I want to specify that using the closed loop and the HHO is my idea that you did your saying that you have an imaginary patent that definitely will not exist as there is no video of this gasifier loop that uses 100% of the exhaust gas to the simple reason that it does not work and will not work for you as designed. In a closed loop if you continue to add combustion air containing 21% oxygen and 78% nitrogen will not be long that your engine will stop because it saturates the circuit of closed loop. To obtain a gasifier closed loop that functions need to go in another direction and eliminate the charcoal completely using only CO2 and water steam and a “catalyst” that allows it to maintain the reaction temperature. In a closed loop you must always have a constant flow of combustible gas, oxygen, and exhaust gases which are then processed in the reduction reaction. The engine has to be preheated and then must be initiated and controlled closed loop must completely eliminate nitrogen. You must not forget that for chemical reactions necessary to obtain respective temperature and pressure, and you want to experience both with an engine that generates exhaust gases at 1000 ° C and pressures above to 1bar. The other problem is to eliminate the charcoal … if you already use CO2 gas have already been your source of carbon and oxygen in clean form. If you then add a new design gassificatoe, the catalyst and water steam to your CO2 stream then you get the chemical reaction becomes complete. Do not forget that the reactions are endothermic and so if you do not keep the temperature high will not have that dirty gas output.

Dear Marco, Mario or whatever…
The system shown is not a closed loop system and it will never be…
If you want to build your own version of whatever system, do so…
But keep your comments on how bad other builds are and all comments about your knowledge to your own projects…

2 Likes

HI koen and marco ,i dont see any real hho cells that garrontee 100 percent efficncy, lots of claims, no garontee’s other than the bob bois cell that if you are more 1/4 thousands in between the plates out,then you wont get the 240 percent, that is only if the magnetic feilds of the earth havent changed,then the majic frequincy wont work anymore,I wish i would have bought me a plasma cutter the first time,water gas electrolysis IS A SCAM A BUMB STEER AND A HOAX .IN MY BOOK. All though i like koens work,as it uses common scrap wood and makes energy too the wheels,good work koen on the charco power machines.SWEM

4 Likes

Hi Kevin,
I share your opinion on HHO cells, in so far that, even the best HHO cell will only give back 70% energy output (Max) from the input energy.
The only reason for me to use it in the above setup, was to obtain the needed heat for rising the exhaust temperature to the needed level.
There might be other way’s, but i have not looked into that yet.

So, 2 blunt statements, on me:
1: There does not exist overunity…
2: There is no free energy…

One more;…
It might be possible to harvest some kind of wasted, floating energy, and use that to perform work with it…
Sound waves, radio waves, shock waves… electromagnetic fields…
The sum of harvested energy, used as input in a device will always be greater then the energy output of such device…

1 Like

That would be the standard teaching i know, my bro is into over unity devices,though i havent seen any major watts collected over and above,we tryed the bedini set up,it makes differnt types of battery charge effects, depending on the setup, hav’ent seen any over unity,other than the batterys last longer supposivly,after filling the batterys with alum.Not much fun fooling with electronics to me.Thanks.Farming wood and or bamboo works for now, should any usable power devices be found,i will share them on dow.

1 Like

Charcoal is the past and for obtain that you sent in atmosphere kilos of CO2 and other type of killer gas like the benzopirene… The future is eliminate the charcoal and use CO2 gas ONLY using an closed loop device for obtain fuel and oxygen again and again to infinite… Many scientists say that it is impossible perpetual motion I say instead that it is possible for an chemical reaction if temperature and pressure are availables. An piston engine is the good device for make an cloded loop device very similar to the pantone geet principle. CO2 dissociation can appear to high temperature but also in presence of special conditions… The important thing is that you obtain and CO2 free device using CO2 as medium.

Kevin,
HHO is incredible catalyst gas … 70% of efficency is corret because you lost the other 30% in heat during electrolisys…
The main poroblem of charcoal gasification is the air used as oxygen source… inside some nitrogen that abosrb heat from reaction… you heat the charcoal with oxygen energy and nitrogen sucks this heat produced … to the end very poor syngas is produced… The same if you add water steam … because we are talking of reduction reaction … endothermic reactions you need SOME HEAT!!!
Cut nitrogen to air is vey difficult, you can use an membrane but you need compressed air and for make that you need to spent energy… in all cases the ENERGY IN IS MORE THAN THE ENERGY OUT… And at this point no solutions??

Mauro…

is an incredible thought and I fully agree with you !! Is the first time I find someone with my same thought. I’m working to the same device with some succesfull tests, Soon an video…

Good luck with the finding the either type energy,its all ways fun trying in spare time,if there is any left too spend.Mean time it petro or alternitive biomass carbon fuel working reserve system, stay warm ,its near zero hear in MI.tonight.

1 Like

So Marco, I am curious; why do you go out of your way time after time to post on a site dedicated so completely to using wood and wood derived carbon for gasification if it is so anathema to all your work? Do you dedicate your life to email bombing all carbon fuel sites or just this one? Koen seems to oddly tolerate this endless loop of yours I find it clutters up the discussion. Start a thread and if it is relevant and credible the group will respond to it positively, if not it will sit unresponded to. It is a meritocracy kind of forum that respects and responds to results. I am overstepping my bounds typing this but I feel it worth it.
David Baillie

7 Likes

Koen has repeatedly stated that Marco’s baiting and trolling behaviour was not welcome or tolerated on his threads.

I feel that any of the rest of us speaking up is just the community as a whole saying “No, seriously. Stop being an asshat to those trying to make a positive influence here. Knock it off.”

8 Likes

This is an free forum ?? If yes I can write without anyone tell me what. If you’ve read the threads surely you have understood that the closed loop and the HHO are MY IDEAS not of Koen !!! If Koen not want reply must open an CLOSED FORUM for peoples like you but don’t have to copy others.

:slight_smile: Seem that Koen is the world GURU of gassification and need the paladins for protect him. I repeat again … all new informations that Koen is using now are borned from me!! First was a friend and after I’m a competitor?? This behavior is not very rational … I asked a simple question … and I wish I had a simple answer

Marco, this is childish behavior. We are not concerned with who was first. We are not concerned with who’s smarter, or thought of the ideas before someone else.

You’ve been told repeatedly to let this go. Further negative posts will be moderated.

If you want to discuss this further with Koen, please do so via PM or email.

Thread closed.

9 Likes