Properties of a good wood gasifier

octopus welded to the hearth and passed a pressure test at 5 bar, a ring for the bed, … maybe it reminds me of a torch for the Statue of Liberty

11 Likes

SpaceX rocket engine.

That is one interesting design. Just when you thought everything has been tested, Tone start working on this design.

Thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

another spiral to thicken the lattice

10 Likes

That is looking awesome

4 Likes

Interesting design for sure.

5 Likes

welding sleeve with seal for passage through the bottom

9 Likes

Haha, that was the thing I was wondering about! Like your lpg carburettor, why take the easy road. It will work, for sure.

3 Likes

hello Joep, thanks for the encouraging words, I hope you are right about the operation, otherwise there will be laughter. I am trying to build a system with the most concentrated heat in the heart and minimal heat loss, right at the exit there should be a water-cooled cyclone with a filter in the middle … all the waste heat should be for heating the house

5 Likes

No worries Tone, we have seen your work before. Good experience anyway

5 Likes

a friend cut off a strip of sheet metal for a water exchanger to cool the condensation zone and formed a cem ring for shaking, which should hang on three rods which would be alternately raised … quite a few technical solutions are needed …:thinking:

11 Likes

Not to philosophize too much about how an electric car will save the world, I also deal with door sealing … ,:grinning:

11 Likes

I think you and Marcus are just trying to make some of us other hack fabricators look bad.

4 Likes

Hi Tom, my grandfather said if your neighbor is doing well or better than you, be content and happy, because if your neighbor is poor, you are obliged to help him.
God forbid that anyone would take my posts as behavior, I better stop doing that.

6 Likes

I’m very pleased you think my fabricobble looks so good because I think Tone here is putting me to shame :rofl:

2 Likes

Me thinks thou doth protest to much. It would take a lot of bondo to may my stuff look as good as yours.

3 Likes

Has anyone redesigned the water pump for the purpose of a starter blower?

9 Likes

Roman cart to install the boiler and generator, scratching the brain, how to arrange the elements …:thinking:

9 Likes

Yeah I was looking at those Cadillac pumps before! Conclusion was too much work to make them for a production machine. However DIY and one found for free thats a different story.

5 Likes

only bird’s milk and frog’s wool is not in the workshop the second cover is everything

the color is like lipstick in an old woman who wants to be beautiful

14 Likes

I see more nice stone work on your back wall. I love building with stone.

The metal work looks great as well.

8 Likes