St. Louis to Florida meet and greet

Wayne, Video is of no use to me but I’m glad he made it AOK. Say hi for me and I hope we get to meet some day… Hope the haying is going alright … Mike

Remind me to tell you about the mouse & the elephant.

Hi all,
It’s a bit late but I wanted all to know I am home safe… Got in around 9:30 it’s 1:30 now quite a commotion happened as soon as I pulled in. More pics. and video coming soon Sean :slight_smile:

Feeling like a Jack Rabbit hopping from fire to fire ever since I got back… Not much personal time these days doing the best I can with what I have. Hope to get the new videos and pictures up by the end of the week.

Wayne and family I had a wonderful trip and visit with you. Thanks for the great hospitality and the rides on wood.
Looking forward and keeping the fingers crossed that I will be doing it again real soon. ON WOOD OF COARSE

Hey all
I have a min. to catch my breath and found some pics. from the trip I would like to share.

Pics.

1 Hi Lisa, Thanks for the home cookin while I was there for the visit. After being on the road for all those miles I needed it dearly.

2 Crossing back over the Florida line

3 Taken in Alabama next to a 52 Ford pickup a gentlemen was hauling back to Florida

4 Hello to David Dence from the site had a Great visit with you sir.

5 Marvin Willoughby standing next to his Ford Woodburner. I had a great time with you sir Thanks so much for the ride in your truck.

6 David’s Imbert gasifier he bought to the visit had the weather been a little better I would have had a Flare burning for him.

7 Rural KING.com A great store if your into gasifiers,outdoors,hunting or vehicles

The car I drove on this trip was a 1993 Corvette with a 6 speed manual trans. LT1 350 v8
I won’t tell how fast I went. My Mothers birthday isn’t for a few months but when a good deal comes along you have to grab it by the horns. Happy Early Birthday Mom I LOVE YOU

Sean