TH charcoal project

Tom , good on you, i want to see your gasifier running as much as you do and if you were not a million miles away too i would be there like a shot helping getting it running to give you as much power as possible , just wish there were not so many variable’s to mess with , but then were would all the fun be .
Tom i don’t even have a shed at the moment every thing i have and do is more or less in the elements covered by a open sided gazebo ,up in the hills were i live because of the 30 deg slopes trades men don’t wanna come build sheds as its not a big enough job for them unless its over 20k oh and thats just for planning permission and soil samples plans ect before they even start .
Dave

2 Likes

I’ll take some pictures of what I work in Dave. Part is a 10x17 Harbor freight tarp shelter. I took some six foot by ten foot chain link dog kennel panels and added to that and covered them with another plastic tarp to get extra room under cover for the winter. You’ll see if I can take some video with my phone and figure out how to post it. It doesn’t speak well of me that I have spent my whole life as a builder and end up working like this.

2 Likes

Tom Tarps ! your spoiled i used to dream of owning a building with tarps apart from a deeper hole in the ground where i sleep a tarp roof on my 4 posts in the ground will be my next dream :smiley:

Dave

7 Likes