The workshop music

7 Likes
3 Likes

SteveU’s motorcycle videos reminded me of this song. When I was racing at Detroit Dragway there was a guy that had probably one of the only Vincent Black lightnings in the States. I couldn’t locate any information on-line about him and the bike but he was kind of famous in the drag race community.

3 Likes

Snow all melted again today. Made me feel like dancing. Needs volume.

4 Likes

This is dedicated to all those getting snow especially to Goran ( @Woodrunner ) who is getting dumped on. A little Frank Sinatra always cheers people up! :rofl::joy:

https://youtu.be/FSYbBMvFq1s?

1 Like

More like the intro of this…

9 Likes

You may not know what a yooper is Goran. Bruce Jackson is one. Folks who live in the upper peninsula of Michigan. I think it mostly referred to the Finns who settled there but now it’s anyone up there.

8 Likes

Hi TomH, actually, i know that, i learned that some years ago. Seems the Finn’s chosed some place cold and snowy to settle. :smiley:
“Yooper” is from “UP:er” right?

9 Likes

Yeah it’s from people sounding out “U.P.”

6 Likes
3 Likes

Oh what the heck. Two for the price of one.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Not for everyone…

But for me this is quality music…

8 Likes

some Slovenian music

7 Likes

Goran and Tone,
Finally, some “workshop music” I like. Thanks for sharing.

8 Likes

folk songs?
i like folk songs a lot.

here is one from our side, though i am afraid it is too melancholic for workshop,
but i like the melody.

lyrics is about losing horse in foggy night ))

4 Likes

Different tastes…Johan likes to listen to Jokkmokks-Jokke :smile:

5 Likes

I can see the bait you put there and I know there is both a hook and line attached to it. :joy:

6 Likes

Here is good music, from your parts of Sweden. :smiley:
I have a playlist with only Stanley Holmer in my shop.

7 Likes

Very nice accordion. Maybe not for everyone, but our family enjoys it. We have a daughter who plays a little, a son who plays a lot, and a couple of grandsons that have a good start. When folks hear you have an interest, you are often given accordions, family to family. Which reminds me of a story. . .
There was a guy who stopped off at the grocery store on the way home from his accordion lesson. Half way through his shopping, he ran back to his car. He had forgotten to cover his accordion, and it was visible in the back seat of the car. Alas, he was too late. The back window was broken,

and

there were four more accordions sitting in the seat next to his.

14 Likes