The workshop music

Mr. Wayne, I didn’t notice any old man,…
Thanks for the company! :grin:

5 Likes

Takes me back to my childhood days. Thanks for sharing.

7 Likes

The time to which I look forward :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes
5 Likes

For Tone. I never got to be grey. I looked like Mr Clean since my late thirties.

6 Likes

Tom, (I know I shouldn’t write sir), soon, when I “came” to this forum, I realized that we are similar in nature. Thanks for the song.

9 Likes

And then one with some wood splitting in it:

I signed myself up at our local Grange meeting Hall to be on the making wood for the furnace crew to keep-on getting with it. Fighting back against going winter weak and bland white.
Damn, little, to nearing none hair on the roof-top now . . . but aways working against my family genes to be able to still be putting my own socks on, and wiping my own ass.
S.U.

12 Likes

Too of the major challenges for me as well SteveU. However the greatest challenge is cutting my damned toenails. Admittedly it may be a job better suited to a farrier. Good thing I’m not taller.

11 Likes

It really doesn’t matter how tall you are as long as your knuckles drag on the ground when you walk. Yup my arms are to short Tom. If I eat a big meal, I will need to wait too.

6 Likes

Not that I would wish to put a farrier out of business, but they DO make something. (you can probably find the same thing from aliexpress or temu for 1/3 the cost.)

3 Likes

You are a pal Sean. I may try one of these. I wasn’t joking about toenail clipping. I have to do a couple and then wait for the cramps to subside. Wasn’t that flexible even when I was young. Kicked me out of yoga class where I went to meet women who could put their ankles behind their neck.

6 Likes

I knew you weren’t. my mom has the same issue plus really thick nails, that need a pair of tin snips to cut.

I tried yoga once because I was dating a woman who was that flexible and invited me. It about killed me. I wasn’t invited back either. But even that short stint, I did manage to pick up some breathing and relaxation exercises. However, any illusion of becoming a yogi master went out the window.

3 Likes

I consistently find myself gravitating towards music that feels more alive.

3 Likes

A workmate of mine told the story of when he met his former father-in-law for the first time. Getting out of the car on the driveway he noticed him standing barefoot outside the garage trimming his heels with the angle grinder. Respect :smile:

6 Likes

Mark Heard - Fire

3 Likes

You can run, but you can’t hide, Matt.

6 Likes

I had to go out in this crap. Had take Sage in to get her stitches pulled, she had tumor removed. Yeah it is awful out there. Im back sitting in the easy chair picking on my guitar as I pretty much always am. lol

11 Likes

Just stumbled across this thread. Pretty cool. My shop is NEVER without music. My standard line is ; “Can’t work without tunes”.
I have 2k watt stereo and feed it my Pandora play list. Buddies have suggested putting TV out here to watch car resto shows. Nope. Got shit to do that don’t get done sitting on my ass watching a mind sucking tube.

10 Likes

Good to know might be shipping my 66 chevyII SS to ya. Its needs a complete floor pan.

5 Likes

Hey Rick .

You being new may not have seen this tune but I’m sure all the others may have . Sorry for the redundancy.

Music to make a deep and good char bed

12 Likes