Have you finished the lawn moving while the weather was good?
1. Fill the emptied hearth with ONLY char till 4"
above the nozzles.
2. Remove the air-inlet tapes!
3. While Kirby-succing, light the char ONLY in the center,
on the surface.
4. After 5 minutes, with closed lid, look if the fire has been
creeping out to the nozzle-tips!
5. If the fire has been "taking root" at the nozzles, and
whole the upper surface is eavenly glowing, add 2--3"
IF NOT, 5 minutes more with closed lid. Don't stir!
If the wood is well and eavenly lit (with lid shut) after 10 minutes, add more wood.
This under constant Kirby-succing from below.
If the gas comes out clear, light it! Then drive…
While ligting the wood, in the beginning, protect youself for possible “blurps”!
This is observation prosedure, not correction procedure!