Transmission belt made from tires on woodgas small engine

www.ewillys.com/2020/05/19/charcoal-gasifier-engine-generator-on-ebay/

swedish gasifier…

4 Likes

Hello Friend, I have a similar threshing machine from 1886 in my forge, I will take a photo of it tomorrow. I like things that have a soul

6 Likes

yes, photos we like all here, the old engines last for a long time…better quality, in this time the stuff comes not from china…
bevore running the tresher with chargas engine, we used the horse to run the engine , is needed a gopel for this we built in 1998…
maybee this stuff in poland is also to find nowadays, they worked longer time with horses as here in the west…

4 Likes

Hello Giorgio my friend, I am looking for old engines in Poland, they are the best. True, Chinese goods are of inferior quality. I have a lot of old 200-year-old things in my forge

5 Likes

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1d8atjMABJ3UqrF-0Fk4nGuisoKps5Nba?usp=sharing
I’m sending you a photo from my forge it’s an old threshing machine, moreover, I have a lot of old 200 things and I’m preparing a place for them to show them as museums

4 Likes

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XUiQwDKPfbs2qPhn
See how many things I have been able to collect in the last two years, now I am moving them to another room as museum exhibits

1 Like

miroslav, i cannot open the link from your museum…
ciao giorgio

1 Like

Hello Giorgio, Forgive me lately, I am very busy, I will answer you in the near future.

1 Like

no problem , miroslav…

2 Likes

interesting pdf … gohin poulenc and others

3 Likes
2 Likes
8 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes

Wow! And we worry about running a single-cylinder “lawn mower” engine with a gasifier.
Kent

5 Likes

4 stroke gas motor from otto

first gas motor from otto
…in deutz technic museum köln germany

3 Likes

today we cutted some firewood - 4hours- with the band saw…
instead of the foam filter we used horse hair in the filter…inspired from tone with his sheep wool…
in the safety filter (from water irrigation) there was only some light traces of soot…
also on the inner side of the filter housing no dust…
horse hair seems works better as the foam filter, what lets pass some very fine dust ( tried also recently with finer foam filter, but this was too restrictive)

13 Likes

a video for our friends of historic mechanic for long winter evenings…

and this big one is a gas motor, a beast, breathing like a animal…

16 Likes

Thanks Giorgio. Especially the first video. That was a fun watch. I don’t know what that machine at the 4 minute mark was accomplishing but for some reason it made me smile. I also always liked exposed valve trains. I have often thought that someone should make clear valve covers for modern car engines. Probably too much oil splash to see anything.

10 Likes

another…for tom and the other fans…

14 Likes