Under the radar small car gasifier

It would be a sin to hide such a system

10 Likes

Hah. I’m so stupid I thought Changeus might really be your name. I just figured your parents had a warped sense of humor. That’s Humour for Dave and Ashley.

6 Likes

Thanks everyone for your replies, I really appreciate your time. Sorry about the confusion. I have a lot of reading to do!

4 Likes

Honestly, buy the WK book and get the premium membership. You will save significant time, and even if you don’t wish to use his system. you will learn a lot of fundamental information that is applicable to other systems as well.

5 Likes

Both books are worth the investment, but I inferred that from your message :grinning:

I wonder if there’s a publishing house that prints the Gengas book. I’d like to have a physical copy but my printer would probably give up the ghost by Page 100.

Edit: Whoops I’m getting topics mixed up, the other book of the Two is the Ben Peterson WGBB I referenced in an other topic. Yes the Wayne Keith HWWT book is amazing for vehicle conversions.

4 Likes

if you mean this one, you can order it and they print it off on demand for like 15 dollars, which is probably less then what you can print it for. However in the google book some of the pages are upside down.
https://books.google.com/books/about/Generator_Gas.html?id=1x5C0cHbTnUC

2 Likes

Apparently there’s another entry in Google Books:

I’m definitely going to buy some of these books on here. I dread having to take my laptop into my shop.

2 Likes