Winter Wonderland!

Another 8" of fluff is falling from the skies. Take cover!

2 Likes

Did you move to Minnesota? If another 8" falls down there, you will have more snow on the ground than we have up here. I’m hoping for a little more snow up here as it’ll give my business the little spike we need to carry us into spring. When one thinks about it, snow helps our economy a lot during the winter months in many ways.
As far as your snow, I can’t imagine it’ll last very long. I imagine more of a nuisance down there than anything else. Although I’m sure some people there are able to capitalize on it.

Good Morning all.

Very strange winter !!

Yesterday I drove down to Auburn University to speak with a bioenergy class. I put about 400 miles down with the windows down most of the trip . The temperatures were near 80.

Can you believe the county schools are closed today because of ICE !!

1 Like

Do I get to sit with the big boys now??

As you can see, that 8-10 inches turned into 17 inches last night. Gotta be some kind of record.

Notice in that picture: full wheelbarrow, snow above the wheels, and wipers barely poking out.

It’s nearly up to my knees on the sidewalk:

1 Like

Yesterday it was 80 degrees and sunny . Today the schools and most businesses are closed and I have been out in the V-10 driving on ice . ( and PLENTY of mud ) :anguished:

BBB

2 Likes

That’s a lot of snow even for us. One could expect dumps like that at the UP in MI. A real warm day following will really make a mess of things. We are expecting 50° up here Saturday.