WK for portable generator

What were you trying too catch the coon with / or how did you catch coons.

I don’t want to hijack Tim;s thread but in the above case I threw a light coat over it and everywhere I garbed the coat would be met with sharp teeth. I was through playing much quicker than he was through fighting .

Those coons can be a REAL pest if you slip.I wont be trying that catch any soon time,

Hi All
Gen fueling and duel flaring of extra woodgas sounds like a nice doable solution. Yep. Sounds nice.
In real use becomes a biting-back coon real quickly.
Gen-set with variable electric quick-in and out added and dumped-off shaft loads is hard enough to accommodate for a steady even mixed dragged/sucked trough air/fuel gas mix.
Now add in a pulled/sucked/pushed-to woodgas load to a flare nozzle!!
Often the variable gen load will woodgas flow starve the flare snuffing it out. PITA. Get to breath in raw CO constantly flare re-liting.
Often you will suck back the flare/flame up-gas stream resulting is a system Ka-BOOM evnet.
Been there. Done that.
One of those seems simple solutions that bites back hard. Leads into much thinking about quick action pulsations valving. (which adds costs, a NEW system PITA dynamic).
Becomes the swamp of alligators eating up your time and efforts when all you wanted to do was make a simple personal 2-par course out of a wet bottom…
Just saying.
By all means go ahead.
You all let me know how you make out. The IISC India people beat head on this too and gave up.
Regards
Steve Unruh