1996 WK Gasified Dodge Dakota Sport

I will be selling this truck after July 2016, (still have a few more places to DOW this summer) to build a new truck! Going to build another Dakota. I will be uploading a few pictures soon and have some video of my daily drive to and from work with this truck. The truck will have around 95k miles on it by the time it is ready to sell. Engine is great and has new T-stat, intake seals/gaskets, oil pump, oil pan gaskets, timing chain and gears as well as the housing gaskets, water pump, fuel pump, battery, injectors have been taken out and cleaned, transmission has new fluid and filter, oil changes always done on time. And of course it is Gasified with a WK style Gasifier. All gauges are electronic. The rust on this truck is only on 1 rear wheel well and it isnt too bad. The frame is solid. The body could use a paint job as it has your wonderful Chrysler clear coat damage. I may paint this truck before selling. Asking $6000.00 however that price is negotiable to the right home (I have become attached to this truck, we spent a lot of time together). If you have any questions or are interested, please send an e-mail to [email protected]

More info to come.

1 Like

Real nice truck and gasifier build, excellent vidios.

1 Like

Welll that’s interesting to hear. Good luck on a doner search, and I think your 96 is worth every penny. Looks good to me.

1 Like

Thanks Carl. I am itching to start over with a 4x4!

4 Likes

It’s a 2wd? Damned. I was going to jump on this if it was 4x4.