2016 Indiana Woodgas Meetup | Argos, IN | May 19-22

I’ll reiterate what I said last year. That top picture of Don lighting up would be my vote for this years shirt.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2016 Argos T-shirts

I agree Andy, that’s a great photo, and it would lend well to B/W conversion

Always HAPPY to see Don … AND of course the rest of the gang !!! Mike BTW, The tractors cracked me up last year !!! I think it was Henry Jr. that would let his run in circles on pellets … I think I dumped one load in … :o)

1 Like

Bump. Less than four months left… get those projects finished up!

3 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Wood supply

Anyone else who needs a constant reminder that Argos is getting closer, bookmark this page:

1 Like

Made it my home page.:grinning:

2 Likes

giving this a bump. I cant plan tomorrow let alone 7 weeks from now. But I am looking forward to going if I can make it. If I can pull it off Ill be bringing along one of the JD’s running on a Micro if I can get it to work. Ill see what we can do to build some rocket stoves, the new camp stoves and maybe some Micros to sell. I dont know If we will have a flex to bring. That I think might be a bit much to fit in the S10 anyways. :fire:

7 Likes

well this is the year im gona make it wife has put in for vacation kids are going to miss a couple days and my schedule will just half to work .
so now its wood prep time but if I don’t get enough o well its still on cant wait to meet everyone and see all the different projects posted.

6 Likes

Looking forward to meeting you for real and seeing your chevy.

3 Likes

did you talk your wife into driving your truck unless you started cheating wink wink. I still would like to see that ls run on wood. eather way it will be a pleasure to meet.

3 Likes

I;ll be there with the truck one way or another.

6 Likes

Good morning all.

The vacation starts one month form this morning and we will be fired up and headed north . Looking froward to seeing you guys again . :relaxed:

4 Likes

Wayne - What route do you normally follow? If I am able to go, I might join the caravan.

2 Likes

Hello Kyle.

I go up 65 to Indianapolis and 31 on to Argos.

Usually drive to Seymour In ( half way between Louisville and Indianapolis ) and stay overnight and drive on to Argos Thursday arriving mid afternoon so we will have plenty of time to rest, put up our tent and get ready for the weekend .

3 Likes

Wish we could be there sure enjoyed last year but it is not looking like we will make it

1 Like

We will really miss you Randy .

You and your daughter made some fine music !!

1 Like

Anybody heard from Gary Langworthy? I was really hoping to meet him this year.

2 Likes

Thanks Wayne same here maybe next year,It was only fine because we had some fine singers like you and a lot of help from Chris

1 Like