2019 Argos Reports and Pictures

Cool Andy. +20 characters

1 Like

So now my video editing software (WeVideo) has lost all the pictures I uploaded to it to make a couple videos of Argos 2019, good thing I still have them. I am not able to publish any videos as the software cannot process the amount of pictures and videos at all, there is a limit to like 10 minutes a month of publishing which is dumb. Anyway that’s all I got, so the only video I could publish was straight from my phone to YouTube of the WoodGas parade from Wayne’s truck. Thanks, Tyler.

4 Likes

Thanks for the videos you were able to post. I use Microsoft Live Movie Maker (free, used to come with Microsoft Essentals) and Shotcut (free open source and available for Windows, Linux and Apple I think). If I had Apple stuff I think there is a version of I-Movie for the older machines, maybe Shotcut. I am learning to use Shotcut now, as Movie Maker I could not find for W-10. There is a learning curve, Start with basic cuts and removes at first. Good Luck Tyler! (PS, I still have a TON of Argos video that needs edited, demands now on my time are numerous.) PPS You will be able to post more and longer files as your YT channel matures and grows. Everyone on DOW could watch, like and subscribe to your channel. Click on the YouTube logo when the DOW Embedded video is playing to go to Tyler’s channel in a new browser tab. I use this feature daily when watching other’s videos to see “what else they got”?

5 Likes

Good idea Andy i like it.

1 Like

Just a thought, but is it possible to push Argos maybe two weeks off from what is was this year? I don’t want to be inconveniencing others by pushing it off, but next year I graduate to high school, and my school has a bunch of stuff planned that I can’t really miss. Anywhere after June 12th is ideal. But it is still a year off, I just would like to put that out there and see if it is also ideal for others. Thanks, Tyler.

2 Likes

It isn’t too early to start an Argos 2020 discussion thread, so I will. I guess we can compare calendar struggles and agree on a compromise. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Hello all .

I wanted to bumb this topic back up to the top so our new member across the pond could see. Lot of very good videos and pictures .

Maybe some of our friends across the pond could start a thread and post some of their woodgas pictures and video events :grinning:

7 Likes

THE OLD WOOD TRUCK WAITING FOR THE NEXT WOOD/CHARCOAL GAS MEETUP

HOPING FOR THE ARGOS 2021 MEET UP.

10 Likes

Hello all.

With Argos 2021 getting near I wanted to bring up a couple of threads from the past . A lot of good pictures , videos and comments that the new members may not have viewed .

6 Likes

Looking forward to seeing folks. Depressing around the shop. I’ve sent out over 60 tons of machinery as scrap. 82,000 lbs in one 70cu/yd container was just metal working machinery. Toppled the cement silo and cut off the lid. still has 18,000 lbs of portland cement in it going to waste.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Looking forward to seeing everyone as well!

1 Like