A death of a wood gas member

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this, but Kim Griffiths passed away on 4-16-2023 at 4:59 a.m. at 55. He loved everything about Wood Gas and wanted to attend a meet-up and learn much more. But he did not get to fulfill his dream.

7 Likes

So very sorry to hear this news :disappointed:

55 seems so young and prime of life .

14 Likes

Kim had a lot of respect for you and Chris, and he enjoyed talking to you guys on the phone and asking questions and just learning I was his medical power of attorney and took care of him through his diagnosis of colon cancer. Which they did remove, and heart failure and life support 4 different times one of his wishes was for me to adopt his dog so I did so all I can say is life is short, and don’t take it for granted.

15 Likes

Thank you for being a good friend to him. Prayers for his friends and loved ones.

9 Likes

Thank You for your kind words. I say this to everyone: God put us on this earth to help others.

11 Likes

Amen to that. Doing good to all. Even those who do not deserve it. God The YEHOVAH is good.

8 Likes

Getting caught up in our busy lives and judging others is very easy, but it is hard to forgive and help others in need. I look at it as treating others how you want to be treated. We all need someone to lean on from time to time.

14 Likes

Sorry to hear woodgas member passed away so young as WAYNE K said-i am just about 64 years old and am heading to the colon inspection room next few weeks- first time- though they say we should start the camera chech up much sooner- late 40’s earrly 50’s- I am hoping that mine is not cancerous. IT is 3rd leading cause of death though it is.

9 Likes

Sorry to hear of Kim’s death I never met him but sound like he went through a lot for his age wish he could had gotten to attend.

3 Likes

May he Rest in Peace

5 Likes