All stainless Imbert

Ironically GM is partnering with the Pilot gas stations to put in chargers. (but they aren’t pulling pumps.)

I do suspect automakers are sitting on vehicles until the first of the year for the IRA stuff, but I don’t think it will be enough to make a significant impact on fuel prices. In a year or two, there could be enough production for an impact.

1 Like

How’s the truck holding up? Had any success to solving your storage issues?

1 Like

I have put about another 100 miles on it just randomly since the truck show. Not daily driving since getting a travel heavy side job and a promotion to supervisor at the waste treatment plant. But since my daily '93 Cummins had finally gave up a head gasket, I’ll be knocking cob webs out of it sooner than later. I start it up to demonstrate it on tic-toc and spreading some info though. Turbo kit for the SBC is still in the box waiting to be installed. Definitely a spring weather kind of project. Still gathering parts to upgrade more areas of the gasifier and such. So needless to say it’s put up for the winter. But I was contacted earlier last week about getting it on an episode of a new show coming up. Planning on shooting early next year if it goes smoothly. I’ll keep everyone updated on that.

8 Likes