Argos 2014-Post and view 2014 pics and vids here

Yup, Eric
there are two on each side with washout caps on top. Very little welding required and the surface area is equal to about 65 feet of 1-1/2 inch pipe. I needed something that was compact. We will see how it works soon I hope.

Sorry this is so late… here’s the full official video of this year’s parade at Argos.

Chris and Jim, great job !!

Thanks

Just in case you were wondering - we did have some homegrown music at Argos this year. This is a short clip of Chris and Mike playing the blues.

Well worth the wait, Pretty hard to put it into words… All of me was smiling as I watched it. Sure would have liked to been threre.
Thanks again Chris,
Good stuff.
TerryL

Great show, thanks to Jim Hart and other photographers.

fantastic!!

here’s a couple I found today, see you all next year if not before

Yall did a good job on the video. It should have a disclaimer though.

“No gasoline was harmed in the making of this movie”

Marvin

It is awesome to see so many woodgas rides in one place, the parade was a ton of fun to watch, excellent video!

“Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” Thomas Jefferson

Right there with ya on that!.. The Jefferson quote as well :slight_smile:
Gotta like the thumbnail 'The Man and His Machine"
Long way from Go-Carts in the driveway!
TerryL

Ha! It looks like many of us have come a long ways, it is so great to see the community growing so fast
TerryL, If you happen to be in the Midwest area, be sure to stop by and visit, That goes for any DOW member, I love having fellow wood fuel friends over for visits!