Argos 2021 Planning!

So, does anybody like cotton candy? I have a machine I could bring if you do!

3 Likes

Cotton Candy Yumm!! What you need now are clean-up volunteers. I will be there the whole event… God Willing!!

3 Likes

Come and join us at Argos 2021 :grin:

:grin:

9 Likes

That sounds like a great idea Andy!
Don that is hilarious! :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I think ive been mistaken for the one on the right a few times.

3 Likes

In my case there was no mistaken about it :joy:

2 Likes

Will we have any more Argos shirts? Even if you only Have the 2019 shirts, I would like to replace mine.

1 Like

Workin’ on it! :innocent:

2 Likes

The wife and I will be there.
We want to know if we should bring syrup this year?

5 Likes

Umm YES!!..

3 Likes

Oh yes on the syrup Bill, that was some tasty yummy syrup you two made.
Bob

2 Likes

I will use for grilling so thinking the jalapeno?

4 Likes

Meals: I think we should have a Thursday evening meal. Something like a “Welcome” pot-luck supper.
Breakfasts: You are on your own. We will have coffee, bread, cereal and milk, “scramble your own” eggs, and some other odds and ends available.
Friday Lunch ?
Friday supper : Penguin Point fried chicken (carry out).
Saturday Lunch: Pulled pork BBQ sandwiches.
Saturday supper: Leftovers ?
Subject to change!

2 Likes

Hello all .

Just one month from today . See ya there :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Good morning all.

Just 3 weeks from today my little wood burner will be on the big road headed north :grinning:

Thanks in advance to Mike Reyonlds and the Lemler family for all they do .

7 Likes

I havent heard anything from the lemlers. Wasnt sure if they are on board this year.
Hope so, would sure miss them if not.

3 Likes

Flushed out the cooling rack, hay filter, cleaned the truck bed of sawdust and wood debris.
WASHED THE TRUCK!
Bob Mackey and I will get started on the 29th. I will bring my ash/charcoal trommel to salvage others clean out. Also a good supply of 50 lb corn bags for white elephant gifts.

6 Likes

Today I am rebuilding the mixing chamber on my truck and the rails on dads. getting ready to head north I think we are headed out on the third Lord willing. See you all there.

2 Likes

I envy you guys.
We had the warmest day of the year today (again). I decided to store away the snow shovels.
Did some chunking too, but nowhere to go. Have fun and keep cameras handy.

4 Likes

Hi Bill- We would love some of your jalapeno syrup if you have any. We will be coming this year but most likely will only be on Saturday the 5th. See you there!

4 Likes