Argos 2021 Planning!

So much to bring so little time to build it all. haha.

So I am planning on having the M-1 Base model, Utility model, the kiln and the VersiFire there this year. All need to be built from today till then lol.

So first is the VersiFire, I should have the welding done tomorrow or Wed, then paint and assembly. So I think Im good shape, still two and half weeks yet :slight_smile:
20210517_1432081 20210517_1432591 20210517_1720211 20210517_1802391 20210517_1802501 20210517_1802561

8 Likes

Yea, can’t wait to see your inventions in operation

4 Likes

Yeah me too!! haha Yeah I know the M-1’s work but the VersiFire is a first ever and it maybe my first time seeing it work with you.

4 Likes

Good morning Mr. Bill

If you bring extra syrup to Argos I would like to buy some . Don’t care what kind or flavor .

Just two weeks from this morning we will be waking up in Argos.

See ya there .

4 Likes

Okay, we will pack the car up with syrup. I’m excited my bride will be attending this year as well.

6 Likes

Just wondering, will there be wood supply this year for those needing it?

2 Likes

Charcoal man, bring own charcoal!
Wood chunk man, We got you covered! (Thanks to: RON LEMLER) :us::eight_spoked_asterisk: :eight_pointed_black_star: :sparkle: :bangbang:

2 Likes

lol, If I can fit my kiln I can process that fuel it maybe the perfect size for it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seriously folks, Ron has kindly agreed to bring 3 of his boxes on the small trailer. there are no longer endless flatbed semi-loads of wood available. If you are able to bring any spare wood or other alternative fuel, especially for your own needs, that would be good. I hope we are not return-trip challenged this year!! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hey guys! Im allredy jelous of the good times you will be having!

Will there be any chance to join you guys via some virtual way?

4 Likes

We will miss you.
We will try as always but the biggest problem is having wifi to upload stuff.
On that note. Does anyone know if at&t has service at Argos?

1 Like

Kristijan and all.
Yes it is possible. The devil is in the details, and I have not done the homework. I was considering getting a wi-fi hot spot set up. I would have to get one soon. Livestream?? what is that?? :upside_down_face: :thinking: :hot_face:

3 Likes

If that would be possible it wuld be amazing.

Got a hint for you guys. I may or may not plan to take on a woodgas project for the time being :wink:

6 Likes

Livestream and hotspot - I don’t know anything about it. If it doesn’t work - develop photos and send us as postcards :smile: Have fun all.
@KristijanL Which motor is the lucky one?

2 Likes

Neither do l :smile: But l am willing to learn!

Hmm… Its a bitter sweet story. More on that on the apropriate topic!

4 Likes

I believe youtube has the option to live stream from your phone. Facebook does as well.

2 Likes

My phone could not handle it. Its old like me. Also too much data. I have explored ways to do it, just have to find a practical working method. I have a YouTube channel, they keep changing the rules to benefit the big guys. haven’t checked recently.
Frankly, It is the least of my planning worries at this moment. If we are supposed to be able, It will happen. God is Good!

2 Likes

Photos and videos posted on this website after the fact is good enough for me.

9 Likes

Andy,
This is Ronda Lemler. Ron still has plenty of wood for those who need it. He will be bringing some on Thursday. We plan of helping Mike set up and then being there all day on Saturday. Our schedule is always changing and will be there part of the time. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Ronda L.

9 Likes

So does that mean you still have lots of wood? Just wanting to clarify you have more that the three crates that mike mentioned. I was starting to make plans and start bagging wood to haul for the trip there and back. Also do y’all want the crates back i hauled one home 2019 i have kept it should i plan to bring it back?

3 Likes