Argos 2021 Signup Form

If we sign up, but end up not being able to make it is it a big deal? I’d like to go, but not sure if I’ll be able to.

1 Like

If you sign up and find you can’t come after all, just send me a private message through the forum. No big deal. That goes for all of us. I will be there, God Willing! Hope you will be, too!

2 Likes

Well, that’s true too but there is everything from insurance problems, back to new treatment with a new drug added, high BP control, small kidney problem and so goes the story. I have to be careful with the high BP problem because I need to keep driving. I’m the one that does’s 98% of the diving and getting supplies for the relatives. I need to keep the ship a float.

Thanks all. :grinning:

8 Likes

Been thinking about this for weeks.
Can’t go. Got too much to do here in the Ozarks.
Have fun everyone!
You will be in my thoughts, and Prayers.
Jesse

5 Likes

I signed up last week, but since I have 3 more that want to show up with me. How do I change the number of those coming with me?

4 Likes

I can do that for you!
Thanks, Robin!
You can Private Message me (on the forum, click on my picture, select “message”) if you or anyone else has questions or changes.

2 Likes

Bumping this topic back top the top, June will be here before you know it!

Hey Mike who do we have so far?

1 Like

Time for a look at the list. :grin:
We have 18 unique sign-ups, bringing a total of 44 humans.

Mike R; Andrew H; Don M; Mike G; Mike P; Wayne K; Paul O; Conrad L; Alex M; Jim and Kim H; Ron O; Corey H; Bob M; Dan M; Tyler G; Matt D; Robin R; Jakob N.

Still time to get signed up! Its a happenin’ thang! (In God we Trust!)

2 Likes

Update: 21 unique signups, 49 Human Beings.
Signups:
Mike R; Andrew H; Don M; Mike G; Mike P; Wayne K; Paul O; Conrad L; Alex M; Jim and Kim H; Ron O; Corey H; Bob M; Dan M; Tyler G; Matt D; Robin R; Jakob N; Randy P; Kevin D; Greg H.
See you all soon!! :grinning:

2 Likes

You can add two to the list for me.

3 Likes

Mike,
Signing up finally. We with be there some of the days. Bringing wood chunks. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Ron & Ronda L

6 Likes