Argos 2021 Signup Form

When you are ready to fill out a sign-up form for the meet-up, please follow the link below :grin:
Google forms sign-up sheet LINK:

2 Likes

Results here, if everything is workingā€¦ :cowboy_hat_face:
It always takes me awhile to get this part working, so please have patience with me!! :relaxed:

1 Like

Thanks for getting this going Mike. Count me in.

3 Likes

@Handy_Andy ; @don_mannes; @mggibb ; @mike.pinkston ; @Wayne ; @pobrien603 ; @cvl2 ;
I got your sign-up data, Thank you! I forget how to display it every time, will remember eventually!!
Actually, If you are getting notified after I edit and add (@MikeR),etc) to this post, hit the like button. It is a way of feedback I can use. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Some of us at least will be coming. Iā€™ll formally sign up once I figure out how many. I need to talk to Dr Larry as well and see what his plans are.

4 Likes

Thanks Mike for getting all this arranged :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I hope too make the wood gas meetup this year, not sure i will be able yet till time gets closer. And if i finish my dakota project in time. Lord Willing ill make it.

4 Likes

Any more people sign up?

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry, but itā€™s been 5 yrs since Iā€™ve thought about Argos.
What state is it in? I feel dumb, I should know this but canā€™t remember.
Jesse

1 Like

Argos, Indianna. U.S.A.

1 Like

Signed-up as of this minute (in chronological order):

Mike R ; Andy H ; Don M ; Mike G ; Mike P ; Wayne K ; Paul O ; Conrad L ; Alex M ; Jim H ; Ron O ; Corey H ; Bob M ;

Thanks, Everybody! :grin:

Thank you, couldnā€™t remember if it was Indiana, or Illinois.

1 Like

Please see this link to a thread for planning and details, trying to keep this topic as a sign-up (mostly) and sign-up questions. Thanks!

Weā€™ll getting reminded of where I might want to travel, havenā€™t decided yet, is part of the sign up process. But if your going to whine about a simple question, I donā€™t know if I want to associate with a Darin such as yourself.
If I do decide to go, Iā€™ll just go!
And not worry about your sign up process!

1 Like

Wow! Sorry!! I am just trying to answer your questions, I didnā€™t mean to offend anyone! We have a sign up sheet so we know who is coming, and how much food to order. That is all. We do have a lot of folks that come without filling out this RSVP. Thankfully, we havenā€™t sent anyone away hungry yet!! :blush:

From the internetā€¦

What Is an RSVP?
The term ā€œRSVPā€ comes from the French expression rĆ©pondez sā€™il vous plaĆ®t, meaning ā€œplease respond.ā€ If RSVP is written on an invitation, it means the host has requested that the guest respond to say if they plan to attend the party.

3 Likes

If I go Iā€™ll bring my own food and water. I learned a long time ago not to depend on anyone else. besides I might not like your food or cooking methods. Wouldnā€™t want to offend you by saying no.

1 Like

Count me out. Just too many problems.

3 Likes

Hi All,
I am sure JeffD meant too many irons-in-the-fire on his home front.
Me too. Very tied up now daily with the two 6&7 y.o. foster girls. My own hatfull of pills. . . .
and more.

As always.
Lots of pictures and videoā€™s please.
Regards to all
Steve unruh

6 Likes

Totally understand jeff. Iā€™ll sure miss seeing you though.
Never had the priviledge of meeting steve U, but i hope someday.

5 Likes

We will miss yā€™all, but we understand.

3 Likes