Argos 2021 T-shirt orders

Going to try something different for ordering T-Shirts. Something simpler and more reliable than google forms, I hope.
This is a good quality Gildan 100% pre-shrunk cotton tee, in “Carolina Blue”. The same brand / style we have used in the past. They are available in all adult sizes Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, even 5XL. The blank shirts are more expensive in the largest sizes.

!
This is an estimate of the art / picture of Jakob that will be on the back of the shirt. My brother Jamie is working on that.

It will have “Woodgas Meetup 2021” on the front, and maybe “Argos 2021” or something like that on the back under the picture. :slightly_smiling_face:
To order: Please send me a Private Message by clicking on my forum picture and choosing the “Message” box. Type shirt size(s) you want, and how many of each.
Last time, shirts were $15.00 for S,M,L,XL,2XL and $18.00 for 3XL and up. I think that will work this year. Pay and pick up at the Meetup. I will respond to each message. I would like to order the shirts in a week, so tell me by the end of the day Monday May 3rd. Thank You!! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Bumping this back to the top! Two people have ordered shirts. Happy Tuesday!

3 Likes

Thanks Mike for all that you do helping with the Meetup!!!

5 Likes

Bump! Get your orders in soon. Even if you are not sure… so I can at least get the sizes and numbers close! I will be placing only one shirt order with the warehouse.

2 Likes

Bumpety-Bump. The next notice, coming in hours, not days, will be: Last Chance To Order 2021 Argos T-shirts.

2 Likes

Last call for T-Shirts: Argos 2021 with Jakob N. featured. I will send in the order tonight or early Tomorrow (May 6th). I will order a few extras. No guarantees on having one left in the size you want. :innocent:

2 Likes

Hey Mike,
any chance getting two extra large for me ?
See you at the meeting
Dan Moore

1 Like

We shall see what is left. the order is sent.
Sorry, I thought I gave plenty of notice. Had to cut it off somewhere!

Mike,
Thanks for the reply I have been busy with wife in rehab I would like to bring her with me if possible have’nt been on site for awhile.
Thanks. Dan Moore

2 Likes

It will be good to see you at Argos. There are a few extras in the order. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like