Argos 2022 pics and vids

wish you could be here also, Ron L

8 Likes

What Kristijan said. Haven’t been that spoiled since granma.
Sorry I messed up the video call last night. I tried to answer the call from Jakob but I didn’t have the right glasses at hand in bed and the phone kept throwing me blurry questions about mic and video. By the time I had answered them the call was gone. Wife told me ya’ll may or may not have wanted a bedroom visit anyway :smile:

13 Likes

Sorry it was so late sometimes I forget the seven hours time difference.

7 Likes

Sorry I miss the call too. It was a busy day with the Granduation and all.
It looks like you all had a great time. Like Everyone who has been to these events before, the memories come back to us all and put a SWEM on our faces. Yes I agree the DOW ladies spoiled us All. Hug them for me too, you are blessed Men, thank you all for the work you did. By now it is close to 12:00 noon and the event is over for this 2022 year. Thank you all again for putting on this wonderful event for us all. I pray for a Safe driving trip home to The YEHOVAH GOD and by His Word Yesuha the Savior for us all.
Bob

8 Likes

Hi Jakob, I had to look on zoom in at your truck and the red one with the truck bed in the bed.
It looked your truck is being towed by the red truck with a tow bar set up. I think it is wood on the ground?
Bob

4 Likes

I can only drive one and mom and Naomi didn’t want to drive the red one so I am just pulling the wood truck home. I don’t know what you mean by wood on the ground. I don’t see any in the picture

5 Likes

That’s what I thought at first. Looking at the 2 trucks parked there wood laying on the ground between the two trucks. My eye sight is not as good as it use to be, that the tow bar hook up was wood laying on the ground. Lol. When I zoom in on the picture I can see clearly that it is a tow bar set up. What is the bed in the red truck for, that you are hauling back home?
Bob

4 Likes

13 Likes

Hello all

The wife and I are back at home safe and sound :blush:

More later but now all I can think of is my bed !

21 Likes

Glad you two made it home safely.
Bob

12 Likes

North clan made it in, Lots of problems, more about that later after some sleep.

16 Likes

Good night sweet dreams.
Bob

5 Likes

Good morning all

Back home from a nice trip of 1500 miles . Thanks to all that made it happen .

Truck ran as well as ever with not a spit or sputter. More on that later.

Edit . The wood in the bed of the truck got me to Argos ( 650 miles ) and with 4 -5 bags on the trailer to use when there .

Early morning start to Argos

Ron Lemlers piece of art

Jacob North Presentation

Got Wood

More to come

17 Likes

Here are a few pictures. Had a good time visiting with everyone and enjoying the perfect weather. Missed everyone who didn’t come.

Thank you to everyone who came and pitched in. Hope to see everyone and more next year.
Keep on burning wood!
Ron, Ronda L.

16 Likes

Thanks Ron and Ronda, looking at the pictures it looks like is was a great wood gas meet up.
I missed not being able to be there and seeing you all, my DOW family.
Bob

11 Likes

@BillyAlabama what did you feed your boy he’s taller than you holy cow!

10 Likes

Thanks for remembering the old folks at home with photos.

10 Likes

My version of the 2022 Woodgas Parade… :cowboy_hat_face:

17 Likes

Mike we need to get a Segway scooter for you to do chase videos of the parade!

7 Likes

Still working on pics.
A big thanks to everyone who put in the work to make this event happen. It was a lot of fun It seemed like it went to fast but that must be because of the fun.
We had a few complications on the way home. first one south of Nashville the hopper on dads truck caught fire i believe because of a bridge and a plugged char-bed. It melted the Fernco connectors holding the condensate tubes on. because of time and how tired we were he came home the rest of the way on gas.
Second problem was the truck that i bought the gas gauge didn’t work my math was wrong and i ended up stalling going up a hill. Dad cam back a couple miles and i put the drive shaft back in my truck that i was pulling. Dad pushed me up the shoulder of i-65 to the next exit to get some fuel.

not to long after that it started getting dark and i noticed the headlights didn’t work we stopped and hot wired them to the battery.

More pictures to come but now i’m going to bed, ice to run early tomorrow

20 Likes