Bug Reports Go Here

Nothing has changed… Try refreshing the page.

It changed on mine too? refreshed still different

OK, I see it now. The latest update broke my custom theme… grrr.

EDIT: should be fixed now.

1 Like

http://forum.driveonwood.com/t/waynes-v-10-ram-repairs-maintenance-and-details/1214/49
Chris
It keeps tilling me that I don’t have access to this topic.
Also I can’t find my build thread.

Try it now, Jim… sorry about that.

Thanks Chris
Every thing working fine now I am seeing a lot projects that wasn’t showing up before. THANKS

1 Like

Chris is there a premium side other than the construction videos? I seem to find nothing but them, no build threads or nothing else. I was unable to follow the link to Al Frick’s build. Said I can’t access that. I feel I am missing a lot.

Hi Jim,

Sorry about that, I’ve fixed the problem. You should be able to see the Premium threads again.

Everybody else:

There seems to have been a glitch where a few members lost their Premium status. I’m still tracking this down.

If you are a Premium member you should be able to visit the link below. If you can’t, please let me know.

Click here to test Premium access

Chris that took me straight to Jim Goes build and all of his pictures and comments. Is there some way to do that with other members??TomC

That’s just a random Premium link I used… you have just tested that you can access a Premium thread.

You can of course bookmark any thread you wish to, search for it, etc…

Hi Chris,
I tested and came up with a no access msg.
Thanks,
Pepe

Thanks Pepe, I’ve fixed it.

1 Like

Mine says that I cant get in either. Greg H

Gotcha. You had previously used a different account, I’ve transferred the Premium status.

Something’s happened to the theme on the main page. Will try to fix it tomorrow.

Fixed the theme…

2 Likes

Hi Chris
The home page won’t take my pass word to log in.

Hi Jim, and anybody else having password issues:

For homepage login - reset your password here: Password Reset | Drive On Wood!

For forum login - go here Drive On Wood! - Woodgas Power. and click on “I forgot my password”.

If you have a lot of passwords and want some help managing them, I use and recommend Lastpass.

Hi Chris
When I click on a topic from the topics list it comes up on top but the page doesn’t change. I can get to the topic by going to the topic search, and the page will come up.
Thanks.

Hi, Chris!

Numbering of Chapters does not work; forced-on distances between lines, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Max