Cap-Cam test

hey wayne , try mounting it high on your chest with a belt or something ?

carson

Wayne,
in 2003 I had a website in Hawaii that was live streaming. I had a helmet cam that was wireless and waterproof. You could be anywhere in the world and be surfing with me as I was doing it. Seeing what I was seeing. My computer techs ran me out of money and crushed my site and decided to do it for themselves.The ole Karma Krammed them. I lost everything and then built a farm on a friends property in the mts. of Kohala. Anyway I was 3 yrs ahead of the guy that developed the GoPro cam. He has 5 billion now. I have forgotten more than most know about videoing. GoPro is the way to go. Lots of different mounts for different applications. I’m still too broke for a nice cam so you have to suffer my videos. better post

Wayne,
I spent 10 yrs being depressed, broke,living on that farm in Paradise but just ended up with a brown thumb. Thank you for giving me some enthusiasm again. Making wood fuel gives me the same sense of freedom and independence that catching a big wave and harnessing the freedom of the oceans energy has. I’m having fun again.
Have fun always Gordon

Hello brother Gordon

In my environment and occupations ( logger , sawmiller and farmer ) as soon as I discovered I could run my vehicles and tractor on waste wood I guess I had the same feeling as a sea captain if he discovering he could fuel his ship with sea water !!

:slight_smile:

Hello Carl.

It was Callum’s idea to tape the pointer to the camera . This will give me some idea of how the cap is set on my head and where the camera is pointed.

Wayne mentioned owls, and my son, who has done a lot of camera work, says he heard of someone who mounted a gopro in a helmet on a chicken’s head. The guy carried the chicken around under his arm and got really smooth footage.
I think chickens have enough to deal with, though, and we should use pointers and do this stuff ourselves.

Yes you can move a chicken’s body back and forth, side to side and the head stays in place :slight_smile:

Wayne, the laser pointer is working great! Much better than without.
I suggest that you’re hitting the target a little low. Aim the pointer up a little, and you would be closer to the bull’s eye.
Maybe try shooting a real target, and you’ll see what I mean.
Cool idea! Excellent execution.

Hello Dick

Thanks for the heads up on the chicken head cam .

We have one in training . I just wonder how his nerves will hold up and if he will stand his ground while looking in the hopper !!!?? :wink:

HE probbly knows the drill , better the rest , if he uses the fans too keep air moveing away from coals.

Tally is certainly different looking compared to last year’s videos. Wife said that he is your wife’s head on your body without the whiskers.

Doesn’t look like balance would be a problem, but they might both have other things they’d rather be doing…:slight_smile:

Yes it is hard to get a smile out of the rooster or the boy :slight_smile:

Too wayne and famley, Thanks for your schooling.And the rest of the DOW helpers.God bless, jesus saves.