Chunker for sale

I have a chunker for sale. It is a close copy of Wayne’s chunker. It is complete and ready to use. I may be able to bring it to Argos. Beware, this is a very heavy chunk of iron. Probably 800 to 900 pounds. I am asking $200 if I keep the PTO shaft, or $400 with the PTO shaft.

3 Likes

Richard if you don’t sell it at Argos I will come get it .

1 Like

Wow! That’s a steal! I wish I lived closer.

So what’s the story, you got another chunker?

2 Likes

Yeah. I think we all hope that you’re not giving up on woodgas.

Take a deep breath guys. I will never quit woodgassin. My “original” wood processing plan is still the best for my situation. My fuel supply is a byproduct from two local stave mills. They bundle this white oak and it sets for a couple months and is generally well seasoned when I get it. As most of us know, this type of chunker doesn’t like seasoned oak. It slices an dices pine just fine.

For my process, I use an old antique buzz saw, (some folks call it a cordwood saw). I can process five hundred pounds of dry, ready to run chunks, in about 30 minutes. It takes another 15 minutes to separate the saw dust and bag it.

5 Likes

Do you have any photos of your chunker? Argos is right around the corner…

1 Like

Hello Robert, if you are willing to buy it, I would rather not haul it to Argos. I would even deliver it to Flippin.

4 Likes

Yes Richard I will take it with out the drive shaft and I will come get it.

4 Likes

SOLD! Give me a little notice and I will load it up for you.

5 Likes

Richard I can not find your number if you still have my card call my cell I can come tomorrow morning .

1 Like

Anybody live near Wisconsin looking to use wood chips?

http://bid.bid-2-buy.com/wspages/bidbuy32.html

1 Like