cogénération

brand

1 Like

very useful system for green wood and resin at the bottom of the hourglass, provide for a reserve more important because it is generally a little smaller.

1 Like

Brandt the gasifier is very suitable for wood pellets as its default there is no coal, make the diabolo should be large because the pellet is heated and offense develops its volume, there is another solution that is to put a vented discs at the bottom of heavy trucks and a dolly as the gas passes between the discs we get the breakdown phenomenon craking tars and purified gases, it is important to put a fan in which a turbo and push the air into the dolly, the ashes to the pellet and 0.5 percent, it will lose it in the shock plates, attached the photo of a truck drive with this system decreases the consumption of more than half of fuel autonomy in distance, weight and the possibility of adding water to hydrogen then more power equivalent to gasoline. cordially

Thanks François, Good Stuff! I wish I could read and understand French better. Keep it coming!
Don M

Thanks Francois,

I enjoyed the link, photos and videos!

Wayne thank you Keith, that’s about two years I have looked on the internet, that’s a compliment, plus a great honor coming from you for your attention to this reflection, that quote comes back to you:
the simplicitée is sophitication Supreme Leonar Vinci, pal françois At your service

Hi Don,

You can use Google Translate to read just about any website. http://translate.google.com

Top view of the machine cogeneration

A steam engine of 1908, producer gas, single cylinder, no need for structure calculation, it is solid. with the wheel, was operated electric generator, where a water pump, where a thresher for cereals. the ancestor of cogépel first.

Mechanically broken inside the fan, solution number two, gear bicycle, a pedal revolution equal to nine towers fan baterrie economy, and some sport for the form, cordially.

Great solution! It will work great in situations where outside power is not available.

Thanks for the pics.

Morality, when you do not you ride a bike gasifier, which is why I have a good experience for bike nuts, your servant in recumbents.

I have been looking forever for a hand cranked blacksmith’s blower.

Hey Pepe
Try looking for an old hand crank cream separator. Cast iron and stout. Good gearing with an overrunning clutch. I have ONE bequeathed to me.

I love your bicycle parts solution Pal F.
Currently available parts. Human powered.
Ha! Ha! I will however remain traditional high and tall in the saddle. (American working mans joke) “Be plenty of time for laying down later in the grave”.
Best regards
Steve Unruh

My son Jeremy and I built a bicycle vacuum pump for our first gasifier. It was on a Peugeot frame and used a clothes drier blower.
The funny thing was the first time it really got up to speed and sucking real good, the old plastic impeller flew all to pieces and blew out all over Jeremy. he didn’t think it was so funny at the time…

Trap dust, three tubes of 105 mm, gas inlet at the top, in higher impact plates 30,
then 35, to finish at 40 plates, on a length of 90 centimeters, so 10 inches on each side of the empty gas passages, making tubes 110 cm long.

Another ancestor of cogepel 1, fixed chassis in Germany prior to WW2, Imbert gasifier with a stationary engine.

Great pics; lots of labor went into building the dust trap.

françois pal,
Hello fellow “bent” rider!
Here am I with my first ride I think it was 1990.
Also, one of my camping trips!

Hi the bike down, it joined a startup cogépel, a beautiful flame of freedom for an early