cogénération

Look vidéo cogepel 1

very nice

Saturday and Sunday I will present my cogépel a festival of old mechanics to saint vincent high-Loire (France), but my wood is not dry, so I went to my cousin in the village where there is a bread oven to dry the fuel.

four

camion

feu

wood in four

Some pictures from the day of the 12th Festival of old mechanics to St. Vincent in France, Stande cogepel of a Citroen car, and the star of the day of the goblin Cugnot in 1769.

cogepel

citroën

The fardier de Cugnot 1769

François, thank you for Cugnot 1769! I will share this with my dad. This is awesome!

Now that we have many hours of testing on a Cogepel, it is hollowing that filtration is not sufficient, even after drying wood oven bread, so I predict a scrubber screw Archimedes, the gas from the gasifier passes down through the axis of the scrubber and not back the Archimedean screw, the drops of water while back will bind to the side by the centrifugal force. the enclosed documentation, and before the mixer, as the installation of a filter paper.

Day of the festival of old mechanical St. Vincent in France, they attached a picture, it was difficult at night to a step at a time (fatigue). Cordially.

press

A view inside my gouttee water purifier for my gas to improve my cogepel 1

A day demonstration gasifier Nontron in France with Jean Claude.

Gasifiers

Francois,

Thank you for the continued pictures. They are delightful.
Woody

Returning from day demonstration gasifier with jean claude, I stopped at the pope jean mow the wood gasifier, happy to submit my cogepel 1 (the student who could not surpass the master).