cogénération

Yes I agree. So many working Imberts and Imbert inspired on two pictures!

True masters love for good students to exceed them.

Pal F. if you can now make your system either engine mechanical kW or generated electrical kW cut process it’s own fuel wood. And then dry it useable with waste calorie kW heats you will make the master smile proudly.
You will then be able to Demonstrate a closed energy loop to the sceptics.

Regards
Steve Unruh

hello, very good point STEVE UNRUH, but my CHP gasifier works only for two short months, this is a prototype, and finally set things to improve and measure temperatures, later we metteront dryers wood output the échapement, enclosed a documentation builder Pierre CHEVET currently has more than 90 years and has successful his whole life to live the gasifier, it exported to many overseas

Impressive Pal F.
To be able to reduce raw as cut fuel wood down from 60% moisture down to >25% moisture in 2 hours is a necessity if the system is to be self-sustaining to be able to refuel itself. In the places that can grow the fuel woods the sun does not shine year around. More than enough kW/th calories in the engine-gen head and gas cooling to do this fuel conditioning if you build/design for this ability.

Regards
Steve Unruh

I understand why the ancients used the gasifier in the city for street lighting.

Photos of a wood gasifier present in India, it uses the same system to the gas cogepel 1, a bike.

wood gasifier

fter adding a filter piece of latex mattresses on recovery beds, I took pictures, but the wane of the camera was too powerful, and we do not see very well the blue flame.

This weekend demonstration Aveizes near lyon 69 gathering old taco, discovering the wood gasifier CHP usual electricity consumption and heat. As we see from the photo, every generation confused …

Very nice car … Mathis

Very nice to see three generations of interest!
Regards
Steve Unruh

The five, six and seven of December, we living in Monpellier exposed to renewable energy, we were the only exhibitor to submit a gazoène cogeneration, but the public is not only wrong, but times cheaper than wind pholtaïque and panels, with the gasifier should not wait for the wind and the sun, the main concern of the public was that the biomass resource falls into the hands of large groups.

Before the two cogepel you have a opel senator 3 LITRES 24 S, is back in the garage, plug the gazo its gasoline generator army, engine 403 KW alternateur10 and more power generation to recharge batteries at the same time the heat to a hot water tank with a plate heat exchanger air / water exhaust, it also belies the trailer and settled on his fishing boat, soon running on the road .

Very nice PalF.
The army generator engine would be a Peugot? 403 gasoline spark ignition, yes? How many cylinders. please?

On your previous comment on the public reaction to your Combined Heat and Power presentation . . . . here in the trees dense as weeds North American Pacific NorthWest politically we seem to vacilate from the Green Left in power wanting us to save all of the “Sacred” trees and use “clean” “green” natural gas (which is NOT where it is refined and purified!!) imported from half a continent or half of the world away. Or, with the capitalist wealth growing Right in power them also illeagalizing all forms of wood power in favor of thier now monopolized "clean, “green” natural gas, refinery manufactured propane, “reformulated” gasolines and diesels supply monopolies. This winter of 2012/13 in the Rural areas of the counties supporting the dense PNW western Urban city areas they now have roving government inpectors out giving citations to all wood home heating residences as Pollutors - air resource selfish Pigs. Very real to us here. Internet news searchable. Our Green Urban living dino fuels dependent Left here seems to have no idea they are being used by the Right for thier wealth consentration at the expense of all of ours personal liberty and personal independence.

Regards
Steve Unruh

Hello Steve unruh,
the generator of the French army is 10 and KWA peugeot petrol as cogepel 1, four cylinder, 1600 CM3 with the ignition spark, I’ll make pictures later, I’m on your perplexity about because the gasifier is among other engines, the least polluting.
a picture of the rear view trailer gazo closer and dolly with good collar for a store important fuel.
cordially

diabolo

I love the classic filtration François, very good!

Off of the Ariane rocket, riddle, where is this piece on my gasifier?

François Pal
Looks like the center charcoal hopper and nozzles for a Brandt gasifier to me.

Don M

François,
Very interesting!
Nice work.
Would like to see more pics
TerryL

Brandt gazifier on cogepel 2