cogénération

Looks very solid.
What kind of fuel will it use?
TerryL

I’ll start with pieces of wood 30 X 70, then the log densified pellet in then, I’ll keep you posted for experiments

gasifier brandt

François, I find the lower hearth area very interesting. Did you use parts from a truck brake? Some of the old photos I have seen used what appears to be refractory in the area opposite the nozzles. I noticed you have long and short nozzles, and a large number of them, and they are very close to the edges of the hearth, so you will be using small wood pellets and not blocks of wood in the outer hopper. The center tube will obviously be filled to the top with small (10mm) pieces of charcoal. Thanks for the photographs, and I will be watching for more. (How did you know how many nozzles to use?)
Ray

14 air nozzles two floors with 8 mm extrémitées I used data from a vehicle of ww2 bruno’s father who has grown chevrolet gasifier.
chevrolet-gasifier-imbert.e-monsite.com

Opel sénator in the starting blocs

Bon jour, Francois Pal, Ahhh, the view I’ve been waiting for, thank you. It’s a most impressive setup.
Pepe

Foam filter in Cogepel 2

Air valve

Looks good, I really appreciate the pictures of your progress.
TerryL

Today starts the beast

Looks great Francois! Is it ready to drive on wood? When you are ready, please make a video of driving! We all want to see.

looking good

Air Opel Sénator

The last filter is a filter to wood chip, it can recover almost all the condansations and have almost pure gas.

Nice Job !

wayne keith thank you for your encouragement, the enclosed photo inside the gasifier, the day after his operation, he worked with 30 kg of pellets for 2 hours, we note that 24 hours after the pellet has not inflated, all leaves thought that it is possible to use this fuel with the gasifier brandt

Wood gasifier car opel sénator

the first turn of the wheel well is present, adjustments electronic bonneville ready soon

That is very nice! I can’t wait to see the car in motion. :slight_smile: