cogénération

Looks familiar. More then one way to skin a cat … Good luck on the first runs. Mike

Ha! Ha! I have a metal grinder burnt coat just like yours.
Sign of a real in metal builder.
Nice motor quality flare you put up.
Interesting woodgas mixer box design below the air sensor. If this is a “hot wire” air flow sensor you will need a very tight woodgas supply shut off valve to prevent the still warm gasifer reactor from pressurized pushing wet mildly corrosive woodgas at system shut down from flooding into your mixing box area and then damaging this sensitive sensor.
All very nice pictures on your pellet fueled Brant based system PalF.
21st century progress for sure, eh?

Regards
Steve Unruh

Well done Steve unruh,
wood pellets work thanks to a metal cone which acts as a turbo and autoregulatory function of the vehicle speed of the injection of air gasifier brandt you can see above the little door where I work on the photo the pellet volume consumes three times less than the pieces of wood and traditionnnel this process I have automatic ash removal system that prevents mechanical ventilation also between the fuel in the lower part of the gasifier which facilitates the passage gas zone pyrolyze.

Brandt cogepel 2

Fourth output opel senator 106 KM / H

Production of electricity and heat exchanger plate on échapement gasifier with the Opel Senator by a generator on a military peugeot 403

Congratulations Francois. Looks like a good run to me. I wish I had level ground.

Congratulations Francois.

Thanks for posting the video but please include the smile next time , I know it was there.

Photo adjustable air damper,
inquiry
above 3000 engine rpm
the engine is flooded, what solution you adapt to change the ignition advance on electronic Delko finally able to use the gas above 3000 tour.
Cordially.

Hello PalF
I think everyone is avoiding your Delco electronic ignition advance question knowing they wiil be 99% wrong not knowing the specifics of your actual installed system.
Your best information on spark timing modifications would be someone regional to you having done this already for conversion to propane fuels and/or racing with your actual Delco system.

Here if the Delco electronic is a Distributor type system then a cable arraignment is made up to from the operators position hand turn and lock in place the actual distributor body. This is OK for the earlier systems still having built into the distributor centrifugal mechnical and vacumn pot chamber advance systems still mounted in/on the actual distributor.
Still with a distributor system: but now with these timing change controls done remotely by a computor procesoor then still the same cable distributor turning arrangement with now a disconnct swtich put into the computor to the distributor “command” wire (usually pink colored here).
Delco distributor-less systems here with now only multiple coil pacs most here find they need to do nothing and the systems will advance on their own as controlled by a pezio electric engine installed knock sensor.
Some of these earlier Delco Electronics CCC (Computor Command and Control) styles could be hacked controled by a pre-programmed computor chip replacement. Then that possiblty was eliminated. Then some can force more timing advance by activly “tweaking” with either the air flow or barometric/manifold pressure sensors to computor imputs. These “tweeker” (current cultural spelling now) sensor simulator boxes are Internet available. ALL Depends on the actual individual system.
Or, find the crankshaft sensor position. Bracket build and put on a second advanced sensor. Switch between the two as needed. Due to space, clearances and rotating moving parts it would be hard to make this two sensor timing “hack” variably adjustable like turning a distributor body.
Still lots of depends, depends, depends. Most of our late model vehicle electronic systems after ~2003-05 will detect this as a fault and force into a limited reduced power “limp-in” running until the “fault” is corrected and the computor then reset.

If you are talking a vehicle application with a manual transmission then a gear shift mounted timing change switch might have to be used to momentary allow the increased advance prior to the gear change.
Please have a good English language knowledgeable working auto technician translate this as needed.

Regards
Steve Unruh

Francios Pal,

The photos of your system is what I have been looking, and looking for.
I finally realized that your approch can burn high trash fuels.

The minite I make clinkers, they flow to the grinders and exit the system.

The volitales are sucked up the pure charcoal reactors and purified.
This makes my Grass Clippings work.

Thank You

thank you to STEVE U, DOCIE ROSE look gohin poulinc
attached a photo of Pope Jean Faucher gasifier, which I am proud of my achievement to discover him.

not much presence on the forum but a lot of work with the Cummins 380kW cogeneration, gasifier.

An overview of the gasifier cummins under contruction

link between the gasifier and the first silo designed with cooler
http://jamclasses.drbanjo.com/static/dimages/liaison%20gazo.JPG

LINK BETWEEN THE SILO

Bonjour François,

I am building a gasifier to use with a Generator that uses a 1242 cc Nissan MA12 Micra engine (pre 1992). It is a commercially made set up originally made for marine usage. What may be of interest to you is that it can easily generate 5 KW at just 1500 RPM. You could confirm this with your set up by running in top gear (not overdrive). It would reduce noise, increase the life or the engine and run more efficiently as a direct drive low speed generator.

Gary

Hello gary hof,
noise, with plate heat exchangers where the tube for heat recovery échapement pot and water to freezing engine you diminus significantly noise, which is the life of the engine must be cooled between zero and five degree the gas just before entering the engine room admition finally have no condensation, more condensation so no tar is condensation vehicle tars
cordially.

photo of a wood drying slab
recuperation of exhaust leaving the gasifier cummins and gas using a large fan (30 000 m3 of air per hour), hot air passes Travert both gin and dry the plate timber on top of 3 ml.

grid