Dodge D250

Couple more videos.

That has to be somewhat bittersweet Chris. I know how many hours you had invested in the build. The owner got a good woodgas truck. I know I was sure surprised in Argos when you took me for a drive how much speed and power your truck had. They won’t be disappointed.

Hi John,

It’s been very few times I’ve seen that truck driven by someone else. To see it driving away for the last time… yeah. Tugs at your heart a little.

Good thing there’s more where that came from!

Any word on the trip home from Donna? Hopefully non event-full.

No word yet. She just left town this morning, and has a long drive ahead.

Donna just texted me, she’s in Kansas City, truck ran fine, made it safe and sound. She says she’ll be in Oklahoma City by Tuesday.

Another text from Donna.

“Hey chris, don’t know if don has been n touch with u. i’m back n ada ok. arrived a week ago. good trip, expensive on gas. truck is having carb and ac checked out. enjoying driving on wood. how r things going in ur corner of world?”

Sounds like everything’s going fine then. I told her we want to see pictures… So Don if you read this, you can take over this thread from here. Lets see that woodgas smile!

Ada? OK? Son-in-laws grandparents live there, we go there. Is that the D250’s new home? I’ll have to look them up.

Yup, Don’s got the truck there in Ada. About 216 miles from you.