Fire at Lemler Pallet Mill

Just to let everyone know about our friend’s set back yesterday. Glad to hear that no lives were lost. We will all keep you in our prayers for God’s guidance for your future.

Ouch, that is every mill man’s fear. Welding repairs have started a lot of those fires.

2 Likes

So sorry to here the news :cry:

Glad all are safe .

2 Likes

Very sorry to hear about this, Lemler family. I hope all turns out ok for you.
If I can be of any assistance, I’m not that far away.

2 Likes

Oh Ron, so sorry to heat that bad news. Glad no one was hurt. I know it won’t get you down, build back bigger and better. The mill I work at has had two, (to the ground!) and I have had two, (small, caught in time) You are in our prayers, brother.

2 Likes

Ron,

Thank god for yourself and your workers safety. This is merely a set back and nothing else. If you ever need anything I am close. Hang in there my brother.

2 Likes

no no no no no no !!! He was the last person I saw at Argos … no no no no no no … Mike

1 Like

Ron,

Just hate hearing the news. I’m glad to hear all are okay. That is a tough situation and I hope all turns out better than before. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the wonderful Lemler family. I am close too if you need a hand…

Bryan Stater

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this Ron. I’m glad everyone is okay. Thoughts and prayers to you.

2 Likes

@Ron_L How bad is it? Hoping it didn’t all burn to the ground. Glad nobody was hurt.

If we can do anything to help, please let us know. You’ve contributed so much to the community, let us repay you…

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

I have every confidence that Ron will spring right back.

2 Likes

Oh noes! I’m glad to hear you and yours are all alright.

I hope yous weren’t set back too much and can manage a speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Thank God no one was hurt, if we can help let us know. Sorry about the equipment and building loss.
Bob

1 Like

Sorry to hear of your misfortune Ron, Glad no one was hurt. Wishing you the best in where this may take you.

1 Like

I echo the above sentiments Ron. Hope your tractor and truck survived.

2 Likes

Glad to hire no one got hurt , Ron. This may turn out to be a blessing in the rough.

2 Likes

Hello Woodgas group, We were on vacation in Michigan when we heard the news. Nothing anyone could do. My brother down the road saw the smoke and tried to get in to save some of the equipment but, heard the fire and saw the paint peeling back from the building. He stopped knew it would be dangerous to continue. We greatly appreciate the support and especially the prayers. We are trusting the Lord on wisdom on how or if we should rebuild. It took everything in the front working shop. Trying to sort through all the left over pile of burnt scrap. We have every confidence that the LORD JESUS will make the end of this better than the first. Our trust is in HIM! ]
This group is a blessing to us! PS my truck and tractor are just fine! We are looking for 2 goats to replace our lawn mower!
Thanks again, Ron L.

14 Likes

Everything is gone. 5 semi loads of lumber, inside the building, really fed the fire. Just glad no one was hurt. 9 fire departments were here. They did a good job putting it out.
Thanks for your support.
Ron & Ronda L

7 Likes

Very sorry to here that Ron ,I know what it’s like ,my son lost his body shop about 8 years ago.
Calvin…

2 Likes

Ron, Very sorry about the fire. I am glad there were no serious injuries. My wife and I will be praying for you and your family. Jesus, we trust in You!

1 Like