FOR SALE: David's Toyota

Didn’t know how to delete the whole topic. So this is the best I could do.
Putting trying to sell my Toyota on hold for a bit. My wife and I discussed it here this afternoon, and we are considering keeping the gasifier and just selling the truck. Thanks for everyone who has contacted me thus far!
David

6 Likes

Hi David,
Guess I missed hearing what is up with the Toyota truck. I’m still hoping to get my conversion completed. I missed you at Argos and wondered what you were up to?

So I am bringing this up once again. After reconsidering and discussing my wife and i decided the truck, and gasifier should go to someone who will put it to good use. My experimental screw chunker as well that several here know about would be available also. It needs someone to keep experimenting on it. Last it got talked about a flywheel of some kind was suggested to help keep momentum up on the PTO, or gearing it down.
I know what i was offering the truck for last time, and I apologize to the gentleman that was willing to pay it when I changed my mind. I won’t post an amount this go around. Contact me if you want by PM if you want to know more on the truck, gasifier, or screw chunker.
David

Hi David,
What ever became of your truck and chipper? I’m essentially never on this group as I just don’t have time. Feel bad about that.