Gary Langworthy Where art thou

Gary, I haven’t heard from you in awhile I wanted to make sure everything is OK with you and the family. I am nearing my completion of the project and was hoping to meet you at Argos this year.

JH

1 Like

I have been thinking about Gary also . :confused:

1 Like

Hello all, Hope everyone is well. I have never been so busy. I thought things got less complicated when you got older…lol. Been cleaning out ponds with my dozer in my spare time. Been working 12 hour shifts at the refinery (having plant turn around). Still hauling rock and dirt and milling lumber. If that not enough to keep you out of trouble nothing will. Everytime I watch some of my you tube videos I posted back in the day or watching Waynes video I get the wood gas fever. I have slab piles 12 feet high and should be running my wood truck. Just never seem to have the time to do some repairs it needs. But I promise you one of these days you will see me as a regular on here posting updates on the progress getting up and running again. I will always cherish the time and friends I have met since starting my first build video. Never met a greater bunch of guys, and girls. Just checking in so be safe and look forward to seeing everyone again. Gary

11 Likes

good to hear your doing well Gary! yep sounds like plenty of work to be done on your schedule

4 Likes

I was watching your videos a few months ago now and was wondering what you are doing. Good to hear from you. That would be great to see yourtruck back on the road again. With some new videos. Maybe a gasifier truck rebuild video, that would be great.
Bob

4 Likes